Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Best Thread evaaaar

So... the old one was closed down by Gaysun a while back under the excuse that it was growing too long for his gay ass to handle... well... now the NEW one is growing as long as the old one, and thus ought to be shut down for the GREATER GLORY OF KODEXIA.

I call upon any moderator who isn't being emotionally engaged by homos to close the thread and start a new one. Preferably a bro like JarlFrank or... ugh... Crooked Cock, err... Bee.

Do what's right! Uncle Ess Vee wants YOU!

This is something that should be handled by the Community Strangler, err..Mangler, or something. Its considered poor taste to bypass the chain of command.

It hurts someone's feelings, too.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wasn't that only because PHPBB2 sucked ass and would pull the entire thread from the database when someone viewed it, or something like that? I thought xenforo was supposed to remove those problems.

Phelot

Arcane
Yeah, it was a deal with the old forum. Ban SV for insolence.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane

bee9b41a.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
Hey, he said Prisoner of Ice was a Euro Techno super group!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, it's prolly about time we shut it down and made a new one.

I don't mind stuff like that but it gives Taluntain nightmares.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Hey DU, is that snappy new avvy of yours made by MCA? Did he color it as well, because I thought he only made black & white trolls.

Also, how can I get him to make me a custom troll?

Also, when am I getting unbanned?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom