Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Most Ambitous Mod Project Ever!!!!

Thrawn05

Scholar
Bosco said:
You aren't cool unless you click on this link.

I'm not cool... I'm not cool... I'm not cool... I'm not cool... I'm not cool...

bravo.gif

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Bosco, that looks terribly fake. Although it's not something I wouldn't put past the japanese. The jap woman shitting through a tube into the mouth of a man made a friend of mine cry, though, so props.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
I believe that the baby one is fake. Remember reading an article about how the guy in the picture is just some performance artist.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Bosco said:
vazquez595654 said:

That would have been the Middle Earth mod for Morrowind. Unfortunately it got shut down do to legal issues (or at least potential legal issues).
Their mistake was going to the Tolkien Estate to ask permission. If they hadn't done that, it probably never would have come up.

No, what happened is they wanted to sell the mod for cash. They asked Tolkien Estate for permission and they got shut down.

Theres a very awesome mod being made for Rome:Total War and Tolkien Estate has no problem with it.

Then again, the mod is based on the described but unwritten Fourth Age, not the already finished Third Age (WHICH IS A GOOD IDEA). If thats the case for them keeping it, good, people who make games based on the Third Age are motherfucking retarded.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
So, what types of things will this mod include into it? Better dialogue with meaningful options and results? Better quests such as? Also, can we take trophies from our victims (fingers, ears, noses, eyes, skulls, faces, genetalia, etc.) and wear them as trophies to increase the level people fear the character, etc?

FrancoTAU

Cipher
MisterStone said:
I just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly congratulate myself for not clicking on any of the above nasty-ass links. For that matter, i've never actually seen the goatse.cx pic, tubgirl, or any of the other disgusting "shock site" pics that make the rounds on the Internet (though I have heard and read descriptions of them).

You're just asking for embedded pictures with that statement.

bryce777

Erudite
LlamaGod said:
Bosco said:
vazquez595654 said:

That would have been the Middle Earth mod for Morrowind. Unfortunately it got shut down do to legal issues (or at least potential legal issues).
Their mistake was going to the Tolkien Estate to ask permission. If they hadn't done that, it probably never would have come up.

No, what happened is they wanted to sell the mod for cash. They asked Tolkien Estate for permission and they got shut down.

Theres a very awesome mod being made for Rome:Total War and Tolkien Estate has no problem with it.

Then again, the mod is based on the described but unwritten Fourth Age, not the already finished Third Age (WHICH IS A GOOD IDEA). If thats the case for them keeping it, good, people who make games based on the Third Age are motherfucking retarded.

Well, the end of the third age is silly; I would love to see a lot of the stuff from the silmarillion, though.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Major_Blackhart said:
So, what types of things will this mod include into it? Better dialogue with meaningful options and results? Better quests such as? Also, can we take trophies from our victims (fingers, ears, noses, eyes, skulls, faces, genetalia, etc.) and wear them as trophies to increase the level people fear the character, etc?

So WTF, the mod makers pretty much ignore this query?

Bosco

Novice
Major_Blackhart said:
Major_Blackhart said:

I have a feeling they're trying to milk it as much as they can until it gets banned at ESF for adult content.

Data4

Arcane
Bosco said:
Major_Blackhart said:
Major_Blackhart said:

I have a feeling they're trying to milk it as much as they can until it gets banned at ESF for adult content.

My guess is that this thread has become a lost cause and they're saying "Fuck it". Nice work guys. Oblivion may suck in the general sense, but I've always had some respect for modders who try to improve something. Oh well, it's not like this forum is about RPGs or something. This thread is way past time for Retardo landing.

-D4

El Dee

Scholar
Data4 said:
Bosco said:
Major_Blackhart said:
Major_Blackhart said:

My guess is that this thread has become a lost cause and they're saying "Fuck it". Nice work guys. Oblivion may suck in the general sense, but I've always had some respect for modders who try to improve something. Oh well, it's not like this forum is about RPGs or something. This thread is way past time for Retardo landing.

-D4

Seeing as how it was Master Thief that started the posting of shock pics that led to the derailment.

Data4

Arcane
El Dee said:
Seeing as how it was Master Thief that started the posting of shock pics that led to the derailment.

Eh, a bunch of gay guys sitting around a bathhouse <<<<<<<< some of the other pics here, but I suppose you're right.

-D4

LlamaGod

Cipher
bryce777 said:
LlamaGod said:
Bosco said:
vazquez595654 said:

Well, the end of the third age is silly; I would love to see a lot of the stuff from the silmarillion, though.

I dunno, all there could really be is the big battles and most of them are pretty lopsided anyways.

El Dee

Scholar
glasnost said:
Additionally, Christopher will take all the rights to that work to the grave, God bless him.

Yes, that's probably a good thing. No need for a game company or Peter Jackson to shit up the Simarillion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom