Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Modron

Arcane
This is free as part of some promotion:

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Going to need some codex impressions on this: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/147301

It is OK, XCOM 2 in WW II setting. It is really short and kinda easy. Stealth is OP. I suggest for waiting a sale even that the price is low.
It has a demo if anyone wants to try it.

I watched some of a let's play on YouTube and it looks like you have around 50 days until the end and each mission takes 2-3 days. Is that accurate? Is the whole game around 20 missions?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Going to need some codex impressions on this: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/147301

It is OK, XCOM 2 in WW II setting. It is really short and kinda easy. Stealth is OP. I suggest for waiting a sale even that the price is low.
It has a demo if anyone wants to try it.

I watched some of a let's play on YouTube and it looks like you have around 50 days until the end and each mission takes 2-3 days. Is that accurate? Is the whole game around 20 missions?

Deadline is D-Day. Some missions happen faster, some slower but yeah 20-25 missions with some specials at best. It is short game can be completed in 25-30 hours easly.

GrainWetski

Arcane
it's probably woke
ss_6ece04b3f3416f5562eb8ed721de5d3be7d4ef09.1920x1080.jpg

Falksi

Arcane

Machocruz

Arcane
I want to support these and I'm a big believer in trying games out before you judge them too, especially at that silly price...but...I just can't stand that foul style of graphics. Looks fucking retarded.
Yo, f that. Shmups are supposed to have cool visuals. There's NES ones that look better than those.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom