Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher Mods

Lesifoere

Liturgist
...sleeveless Geralt? Plastic surgery Geralt? I--I guess the modders who made those are trying to appeal to the fangirls. If there are fangirls playing the Witcher.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Lesifoere said:
...sleeveless Geralt? Plastic surgery Geralt? I--I guess the modders who made those are trying to appeal to the fangirls. If there are fangirls playing the Witcher.

Didn't some girl from a female gamer site give Witcher a really positive review?

caliban

Scholar
I hereby predict a Werewolf Yiff mod and MidgetFuck mod will be released in the near future.

suleo

Scholar
Lesifoere said:

Well, there is also naked Shani & Triss, upholding the great tradition that started with morrowind...

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Yes, but naked Triss/Shani doesn't surprise me. Making Geralt prettier or modding his sleeves away so we can gaze upon his sculpted muscles is something else. Now, a nude Geralt...

I wonder if I just jinxed that mod into development somewhere.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Nude Geralt mod, huh? Will he be running around all floppy or with an erection? Better yet, maybe a button press that alternates his state arousal!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
Nude Geralt mod, huh? Will he be running around all floppy or with an erection? Better yet, maybe a button press that alternates his state arousal!

A flexible system that changes the status of his member according to what happens. When he walks through town and sees nice women, it goes to "erect" mode, when he fights bruxas and alps, it goes on "erect" mode, too. All the other time it's on normal mode.

Licaon_Kter

Augur
making Geralt dumber and monsters better (just by stats) doesn't feel like a good difficulty raising mod

maybe some better AI would help, those Drowners in the city sewers are dumb as hell, runing away from you, staring at the wall and stuff

Murk

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
OldSkoolKamikaze said:

A flexible system that changes the status of his member according to what happens. When he walks through town and sees nice women, it goes to "erect" mode, when he fights bruxas and alps, it goes on "erect" mode, too. All the other time it's on normal mode.

Which is also erect.

Au nature|

Novice
Au naturel said:
It seems Geralt is becoming a big hit in certain quarters. Admittedly he is a damn cool character.

Yeah so would you drop your grundies for him like the women in the game, Sapper? :wink:

I don't really care for Geralt... he's more like a zen-empty Drizzt.

LRP

Novice
Well they got naked shani and triss but where's naked Geralt? Only a sleveless version? bahhh

I agree, my favorite guy type of all time was The Nameless One. May of been short in the looks department, but looks aren't everything! :D

Texas Red

Whiner
Doesn't Geralt have that condition of a prolonged, harmful erection? That would explain his "stamina".

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Lesifoere said:
Jaesun said:
I'm waiting for the gay Geralt mod.

Somebody must have written Geralt/Dandelion or Geralt/that dwarf whatshisname slashfic.

God NO!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom