Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Timeline for upcomming RPGs and PC Titles?

donjn

Educated
I am interested in the following PC titles but I am not sure when they will be released..

Dragon Age
Mass Effect 2
Risen
Gothic IV
Escaron II
Divine Divinity 2
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

Does anyone know what order these are being released and which of these will be released first?

Saxon1974

Prophet
donjn said:
I am interested in the following PC titles but I am not sure when they will be released..

Dragon Age
Mass Effect 2
Risen
Gothic IV
Escaron II
Divine Divinity 2
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

Does anyone know what order these are being released and which of these will be released first?

Based on what I recall I think I heard....

Dragon Age - August 2009?
Mass Effect 2
Risen
Gothic IV
Escaron II - 4th quarter 2009
Divine Divinity 2 - September 2009?
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

TripJack

Hedonist
Here's a thought:

In the time it took to ask this question and read this useless reply, you could've typed any of those into wikipedia and had your answer. The answer being that a bunch of them don't even have real release dates yet.

donjn

Educated
TripJack said:
Here's a thought:

In the time it took to ask this question and read this useless reply, you could've typed any of those into wikipedia and had your answer. The answer being that a bunch of them don't even have real release dates yet.

"Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory" in full effect here...

Maybe I wanted to have a longer discussion about possible release dates, speculation, etc? Maybe I wanted to hear some of the opinions of people on this board?

Silellak

Cipher
donjn said:

Dragon Age
Mass Effect 2
Risen
Gothic IV
Escaron II
Divine Divinity 2
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

Dragon Age - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Mass Effect 2 - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Risen - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Gothic IV - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Escaron II - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Divine Divinity 2 - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Diablo 3 - Fuck off, you lazy shit.
Starcraft 2 - Fuck off, you lazy shit.

Just fucking with ya. This should cover all your release date needs: http://tinyurl.com/2c9np

TripJack

Hedonist
Search results
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You searched for Greater Internet Dickwad Theory (all pages starting with "Greater Internet Dickwad Theory" | all pages that link to "Greater Internet Dickwad Theory")
Jump to: navigation, search
Did you mean: Greater Internet Dicke Theory

No article title matches

No page with that title exists..

Sorry.

TripJack

Hedonist
I hate penny arcade.

Now I'll actually try to be helpful and save you some reading. The opinions of people on this board about these games will generally be: every game you listed either will suck or isn't an RPG (followed by a long semantic discussion of why). Except maybe (maybe) Eschalon.

obediah

Erudite
donjn said:
TripJack said:
Here's a thought:

"Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory" in full effect here...

but, but, but, but....

Shut yer entitlement hole you lazy fucking douche.

EDIT: Dammit I can't even type a one-liner

Carceri

Arcane
donjn said:

Dragon Age
Mass Effect 2
Risen
Gothic IV
Escaron II
Divine Divinity 2
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

donjn

Educated
Durwyn said:
No luv for Arcania ? It seems to be ten times better than Risen.

What do you think Gothic IV is, numb-nuts?

Now I am learning how to be rude on this board..I feel better now..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom