Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Total Annihilation on Steam

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The game is available on Steam. Where is the cash grab in this?

spectre

Arcane
It seems that it includes battle tactics and core contingency (or so I am reading in the reviews). I remember it used to be a pain getting the expansions back in the day, so might be useful for someone.

not want to buy it on GOG
>giving valve money if presented with an alternative
oh wait
cuck.png

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Repeating this for n-th time: can we ban obvious dumbfucks and thread-derailing idiots like JC from the strategy board at least, is someone moderating these forums?

Johannes

Arcane
I downloaded it from a TA site as abandonware. Paying for it after that would be wasted ca$h.

Does this / GoG version even have the Demo Recorder packaged with it?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Repeating this for n-th time: can we ban obvious dumbfucks and thread-derailing idiots like JC from the strategy board at least, is someone moderating these forums?
LOL, yeah, I am the idiot. When others are saying that making a game available on several platforms is a cashgrab. Please tell all the devs the codex, that they are greedy tucks for selling their game on several platforms.

I'm not derailing any threads, I am just point out obvious idiocies.

Last edited:

Quatlo

Arcane
>Wargaming is the publisher
Yeah, screw these russkies. How the fuck did TA end up in their greasy hands?

80Maxwell08

Arcane
>Wargaming is the publisher
Yeah, screw these russkies. How the fuck did TA end up in their greasy hands?
Does it have to do with when they bought Gas Powered Games? I didn't think they owned any part of their previous IPs at that point but maybe.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
http://store.steampowered.com/app/298030/

Is there some reboot/remaster news that I'm missing out on or is this just a ca$h grab?
I can't even imagine the sheer amount of greed and evil that is required to have the gall to ask for E4,99 for a computer game. Is there no justice in this world? I was one of the first persons on reddit to demand Valve's complete shutdown ASAP when their caching went amiss and I am the first to demand that this gang of criminals is put behind bars.

I can't even imagine the sheer amount of greed and evil that is required to have the gall to ask for E4,99 for a computer game. Is there no justice in this world? I was one of the first persons on reddit to demand Valve's complete shutdown ASAP when their caching went amiss and I am the first to demand that this gang of criminals is put behind bars.
I couldn't agree more. Well spoken, sir.

the_shadow

Arcane
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms was one of my favourite RTS in high school, to the point I preferred it over Starcraft/Warcraft 2. I played the regular Total Annihilation after Kingdoms, and was never able to get into it. I'll have to give it another go some day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom