Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Modron

Arcane
he's not wrong
If you're encountering cheaters online it's only because you have absolute pleb taste in games and play the same things Chinese, Huehues, and Vatniks play such as mobas, freemium shooters, battle royales, counterstrike, overwatch, call of duty, battlefield, et cetera.

Last edited:

0sacred

poop retainer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
he's not wrong
If you're encountering cheaters online it's only because you have absolute pleb taste in games and play the same things Chinese, Huehues, and Vatniks play such as mobas, freemium shooters, battle royales, counterstrike, overwatch, call of duty, battlefield, et cetera.

cheaters in offline games should be dealt with in the same way

cheesers too

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

Modron

Arcane
Universally no? For every great game there are 2 dozen post 2018 retarded newfags waiting to vomit their terrible opinions all over.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Disco Elysium is the most explicitly pro-White RPG I've ever played.
You doubted me, but now it's official. Disco Elysium is endorsed as the "best RPG" by the creator of The Daily Stormer:

Somebody ask him the eternal question.

"When are you going to join RPG Codex?"

I think he meant, “why are other RPGs less RPG than DE?”

No bros, the other eternal question- what is an rpg?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom