Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turd Effect 3 trailer

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRF7XdBv ... re=related

I rarely agree with the codex in these details but I'm ready to go full retard on this one. :x

Sweet fuck, has Bioware been reduced to just blatant plagiarism? This shit is little more than a shitty Halo 2 ripoff. Earth being invaded by aliens in shiny technology. Master Chief Sheppard staring at his homeworld as it is being assaulted by War of the Worlds tripods Protoss Collosi new and originally designed alien ships. :smug:

Next thing you know Sheppard will be able to use telekinetic abilities like the Jedi. :smug:

Let me guess Commanderp Shepderp saves the galatexy again?

Why is this in RPG discussion?

Who's Pegi 18? Is she single? LOL!

baronjohn

Cipher
Part 3 already? Wtf? Is this going to be this generation's final fantasy?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
It was always going to be a trilogy. And they probably developed part 3 around the same time as part 2, hence why it's coming out so soon. Peter Jackson did the same thing with parts 2 and 3 of Lord of the Rings.

This is the new Lord of the Rings.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
SimpleComplexity said:
Let me guess Commanderp Shepderp saves the galatexy again?

What galaxy? He saves THE MOTHERFUCKING EARTH! HELL YEAH! FUCK THE GALAXY!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Mastermind said:
I rarely agree with the codex n these details but I'm ready to go full retard on this one. :x

Sweet fuck, has Bioware been reduced to just blatant plagiarism? This shit is little more than a shitty Halo 2 ripoff. Earth being invaded by aliens in shiny technology. Master Chief Sheppard staring at his homeworld as it is being assaulted by War of the Worlds tripods Protoss Collosi new and originally designed alien ships. :smug:

Next thing you know Sheppard will be able to use telekinetic abilities like the Jedi. :smug:

23mv3ns.png

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
When the first gameplay will be shown it turns out they threw a charachter system out alltogether. They also redced the Dialog options to "punch" and "not punch".

Ermm

Erudite
Maybe they will do crossover with dudes from Turd of Wars, and it will be revealed that Turd Effect trilogy was a prequel leading to Turd of Wars.

Hegel

Arcane
5 minutes and the sniper dude is already a better character than Shepard could ever hope to be, gotta love the brit accent.
Hopefully they will introduce a french chick as well. :love:

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I wonder if I'll finally be able to unleash the Rachni, whose queen I've spared in ME1, on the Reapers.

Hegel

Arcane
barker_s said:
I wonder if I'll finally be able to unleash the Rachni, whose queen I've spared in ME1, on the Reapers.
That wasn't canon :smug:

kris

Arcane
I bet you can travel around the galaxy five times and mine 50 planets while you desperatly tries to save earth from annihilation.

"Time is of the essence"

Vamp

Educated
kris said:
I bet you can travel around the galaxy five times and mine 50 planets while you desperatly tries to save earth from annihilation.

"Time is of the essence"

Shepard's father is time itself. So no problem there.

On another note, somebody has to tell them to tone down the shooting part. I'll take stupid dialogue and meaningless choices over ultra-boring Gears of War sections any day of the week...

tritosine2k

Erudite
Andyman Messiah said:
It was always going to be a trilogy. And they probably developed part 3 around the same time as part 2, hence why it's coming out so soon. Peter Jackson did the same thing with parts 2 and 3 of Lord of the Rings.

This is the new Lord of the Rings.

I think you nailed it (LOTR) ! :salute:

-and Ive found the direct connection recently, there:

http://kotaku.com/299077/cliffy-b-talks-gears-of-the-rings

On my behalf, I think the puzzle is solved.

Great forum you have here btw, found this place cuz I was looking for "popamole" pics. :smug:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jaesun said:
Fuck Yeah! Can't wait to buy this.

Why is this in RPG discussions though?

It has C&C so you'd think it would make the codex's top 10 list of best rpgs ever. :smug:

Phelot

Arcane
OMG ROFL SO MUCH ACTION!!!! LASERS FUCKING SHIPS EXPLODING EVERYWHERE FUCK ITS LONDON I THOUGHT IT WASW SPACE SHEPPARD ISNT GOING TO PUT UP WITH EARTH GETTING DESTROY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well... more of the same I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom