Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Andhaira

Glyphwright

This is what my ignore list looks like atm:

mj64oy.jpg

Needless to say, these are all Andhaira alts. This is getting ridiculous. Really, really ridiculous. You're not doing any good weeding out a batch of new alts every day, so you might as well give up. Just unban his AndhairaX account and give him a "Please ignore me" custom status so he can be ignored for all times. Please.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If you unban Andhaira, make sure to ban Liberal in his place. Balance must be maintained.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Glyphwright said:

[...]

This is getting ridiculous. Really, really ridiculous.

[...]

This forum has an ignore function, moron. Either use it, or shut the fuck up.

Take your own advice, BROseph.

Katana

Barely Literate
I still have to complete my quest, before I can be unbanned. However, I have finished a sidequest, so maybe I could be temporarily unbanned?

wesleyclark

Augur
Glyphwright said:

Needless to say, these are all Andhaira alts. This is getting ridiculous. Really, really ridiculous. You're not doing any good weeding out a batch of new alts every day, so you might as well give up. Just unban his AndhairaX account and give him a "Please ignore me" custom status so he can be ignored for all times. Please.

Perhaps what's needed is some type of association or parent/child model? A way for the Admins to tie an Alt to an account, and a cascading ignore.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Unban Andhaira

Fuck no,banning him was a huge :incline:

Unbanning him just because he spamms every single thread he finds with his shitty alts would be a huge :decline: .Hopefully he will kill himself in a couple of months and we will be ok

spekkio

Arcane
Heeey, what are you talking about?

After all:

in other thread said:
(you want us to move our asses and do something to stop) a couple of alts who are not even annoying or causing any big problems?
:smug:

Shitposter
I think this is all a whim of one of the admins. Maybe they are testing something with the ignore list? Or maybe something else like trying to ban all the proxies or testing whether or not somebody who is banned can somehow keep registering.

In any case this is definitely some shady conspiracy.

Coyote

Arcane
Katana said:
I still have to complete my quest, before I can be unbanned. However, I have finished a sidequest, so maybe I could be temporarily unbanned?

I'm starting to think Andhaira's quest was to create as many annoying alts as possible so that the Codex Illuminati could justify harsh new measures "for our protection".

Just like that time Bush did 9/11. :troll:

Kill Do

Educated
Humanity has risen! said:
Andhaira should be given a chance to cool his act a bit and be allowed back.

Sparkling angel I believe
You were my savior in my time of need.
Blinded by faith I couldn't hear
All the whispers, the warnings so clear.
I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now,
No mercy no more.
No remorse cause I still remember

Glyphwright

Pelvis Knot said:
URL9G.png

Are you having some problems you'd like to share?
Good job. Now find the second Easter Egg and you've earned your cookie.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom