Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Andyman

pipka

Savant
Bring Locue back!
44.gif

Horse can stay banned though.

Jason

chasing a bee
And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

psycho3zl.gif

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I leaved Codex for several days and then I return, I found THIS?
Return the Horse! He was a good poster and sometimes made hilarious posts.

Pussycat669

Liturgist
There surely are a lot of horses in the gallery (although it would still be interesting to know why he got banned if not for cheap laughs that is)

AndymanhairaX

Educated
I hacked the Codex, shut it down, found out where DU lived, kidnapped his kids and sold them on the farmer's market.

Well, allegedly.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Andyman, if you really were in any way responsible for that outtage, I say fuck you and the horse you rode...

Wait, that phrase doesn't really work here.

AndymanhairaX

Educated
Crispy said:
Andyman, if you really were in any way responsible for that outtage, I say fuck you and the horse you rode...
I actually work the Federal Bureau of the CIA.

Rough Riders division.

AndymanhairaX

Educated
Yes, soon I'll have my 6000 post count back and it'll be like I never left!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom