Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Andyman

Dusk

Novice
I donated $10. Andyman's posts are great.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Thanks to a kind donor, I have unbanned Andyman Messiah.

In order to maintain balance with the universe, I have banned the kind donor instead.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I will always be thankful for the great sacrifice the suspiciously newly registered user DUsk had to go through in order to set me free. It's almost like DU set up a quick alt to "donate" ten dollars in order to unban me without losing his reputation as a stone cold administrator.

I love you, DarkUnderlord. You're a big old teddybear.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord said:
Thanks to a kind donor, I have unbanned Andyman Messiah.

In order to maintain balance with the universe, I have banned the kind donor instead.

His noble sacrifice for THE CAUSE will be remembered.
Or not.

Silellak

Cipher
Well I guess everything is back to norma--

abanned.png

:what:
:thumbsup:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
So who was that kind person? Ok, people. I don't believe Codex did not earn at least $15 for this stunt.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Sig adjusted, avatar stays on for a few more days as a sign of protest against this happening again.

ElectricOtter

Hell yeah, Andy! I think I'll keep this avatar a while more. I like it.

Andrej

Liturgist
And I thought I was going to have to increase my post coubnt by one to save the horsie!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Welcome back you magnificent Horse!

And thank you for your sacrifice DUsk. It was a sacrifice of great peril, which has now restored the Balance.

Andhaira asking inane questions and Anydman doing whatever it is a horse does once more, everything is back to normal. Long shall we remember the sacrifice of Du..Du... whatever his name was. :salute:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Great! Back to my avatar. Or not. Looks like this was free.
FRTSF016.gif

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh right, I don't have that anymore.

Well, that's the price you have to pay when you live on the edge like I do.

CrimHead

Scholar
Never forget

tear_of_joy_e.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom