Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: Infusion pre-release megathread

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
god damnit i thought there is a new announcement or something

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
yet you still dont see what those handles actually do. Focus instead on blades, there is big thing in there. Now you can wield 2 daggers, 1 is against lightly armored targets and you can execute many attacks per round, while on other spectrum you have slow stabbing dagger that packs quite a punch.
In other words you might be able to fight rock beasts and deal mechanical dmg!

ciox

Liturgist
yet you still dont see what those handles actually do.
no problem, it's only another 5 months until the next dev log.

and yeah stab armor penetration stats look strong, for now at least.

ciox

Liturgist
Another thing is what seems to be introduction of a stamina system combined with fewer cooldowns on abilities, which is definitely incline and something I would have done as well.

ciox

Liturgist
mBztqB8.png

That's the defense value for the forearms.
If I'm not wrong, with a normal bullet the damage received is: 100 * (100 / (100 + 178))^2 - 17 = 0
For an "AP bullet" assuming this was a 7.62mm W2C bullet from Underrail, it would be 100 * (100 / (100 + 178*0.7))^2 - 17*0.35 = 14

But man...
Diz armor system...

zWHI2VH.gif

MerchantKing

Learned
I sure hope he posts when this is coming out. Underrail was one of the few games worth buying and, even though there are only a few screenshots, it already looks like this is going to be worth buying too.

ciox

Liturgist
Indeed, I guess it might be balanced so that at default speed you consume double movement points per tile or something, but keep most of your focus, and then you speed up from there.
I actually thought an ability that lets you move at very high MP/AP costs but lets you keep Focus would be cool, but this run system does almost the same thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom