Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Vic, Scam and Fraud with Crispy backing

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Law is Vic who had a Bethastard tag who made a new account in order to bypass the tag and this is bullshit. He rightfully deserves the tag as the little bethesdashit he is. This cannot stand. If a user can so easily bypass a tag, what good is our judgement? Where is our credibility? Where is THE LAW? Brothers, we cannot let this atrocity stand. Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

DarkUnderlord
Infinitron King Crispy this is all your fault

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Lady Error has also done this when his past account was called “@Lady Retard” after he lost the presidential bet he made. He paid the mods to make a new account so he didn’t have to carry the name like the slut he is.

Law

Literate
Bethestard
also you seem to forget that I now have to wait a year or however long it is before I can rate you butthurt and retarded and that's a steep price to pay, not to mention losing my post count

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Wow, Vic is even more butthurt and pathetic than I thought. With this performance, he will have excellent chances in this year's "Most Butthurt User" vote

Camel

Scholar
Stereotypes are often correct.
W9rolY0.png

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Lady Retard should definitely be forced to bear the name that xe agreed upon, since xe lost a bet. It's only fair.

Law

Literate
Bethestard
Wow, Vic is even more butthurt and pathetic than I thought. With this performance, he will have excellent chances in this year's "Most Butthurt User" vote
now wait a second. I understand you are pepping up your new award but even so I made it abundantly clear that I wasn't gonna post with the tag, so what other choice did I have? And I'd rather spend money on cosmetical items for my Starfield waifu than give it to the very same people who harassed me in the first place.

MerchantKing

Learned
I think the behavior of the mods is admirable. I think the best course of action would be to give Vic's new account the Bethestard tag and then tell him that you'll remove it for a small payment. It's practically free money!

Law

Literate
Bethestard
I think the behavior of the mods is admirable. I think the best course of action would be to give Vic's new account the Bethestard tag and then tell him that you'll remove it for a small payment. It's practically free money!
I wish they would've killed more Jews during the holocaust.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I wish they would've killed more Jews during the holocaust.
I know you're upset about the tag but there's no need to be suicidal

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom