Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

volourn's prestigious review of dragon age 2 demo

Did you like this review?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
It's the Dragon Age 2 demo. 'Nough said.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Dragon Age 2 is SO fucking bad Volourn is speechless?"

Or, more likely, the demo is exactly what I thought it was - a demo for DA2.

bhlaab

Erudite
Volourn said:
"Dragon Age 2 is SO fucking bad Volourn is speechless?"

Or, more likely, the demo is exactly what I thought it was - a demo for DA2.

so you expected it to be this bad?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Man. I should post more 'fun' threads to poke the riduculousness of the Codex. It's hilarious how dumb and ignorant you guys truly are.

Kinda like the Obsidian, Bioware, and Bethesda forums.

R00fles!

bhlaab

Erudite
Volourn said:
Man. I should post more 'fun' threads to poke the riduculousness of the Codex. It's hilarious how dumb and ignorant you guys truly are.

Kinda like the Obsidian, Bioware, and Bethesda forums.

R00fles!

i guess i am ignorant because after playing the DA2 demo I forgot what fun feels like

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
No r00fle is an island, entire of itself; every r00fle is a piece of the incline, a part of the main.

If a Volourn be washed away by the mods, RPGCodex is the less, as well as if an Andyman were, as well as if an account of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's lulz embiggens me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the r00fle lulz; it lulz for thee.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Jtse7.jpg

Unwanted

Elsie Paroubek

Unwanted
It is people like you that hold the industry back and make it easier for people to accept cheap imitations of games they played a decade ago. I have seen your trite review of the personal computer operating-system. I have seen you a few times, and found your behaviour and actions to be said for karma, since it is fortunate you are not on television anymore, and that nobody of any import considers you an expert on anything. My mother herself worked in the advent of the Bio or Beth made recently by a highly trained team of seven astronauts.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Godfucking retard. He's been butthurt about the codex for 8 years now and still not letting go. Every post a forceful passive-aggressive reaction to something he never bothered to understand. I can't begin to fathom this shit. I assume he's still posting here because negating opinions that are opposite to his makes his feel more secure about his lack of taste and inability to evolve in his perspectives. In other words, fat fuck's been wasting his life away on stupid shit and needs to cope. Fuck him. I mean seriously. I don't mean in a "he's cute and the Codex mascot", I mean just gaz this fuck

:thumbsup:
:yeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom