Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Online guild beta, anybody interested

Which race do we want to play?

• WAAAAAGH! Orcs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaos

• Empire

• Dwarves

• Dark Elves

• High Elves (seriously just no)

• Total voters

psycojester

Arbiter
How could they not let us in? Who else has a Volourn?

Thrym

Novice
Shit, I dunno, I thought for sure stalwart codexers, like roqua and volourn would make us a shoe in.

Thrym

Novice
Anyone know if other guilds have gotten in, cause I havn't heard a thing.

obediah

Erudite
Szioul said:
http://digg.com/pc_games/Warhammer_Online_Guild_Beta_Invites_Over_700_Guilds_Selected

Don't know if they've already sent the invites.

By Universal law, I never win anything (except not being born in Nigeria). Sorry guys!

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I tried to apply for individual beta and after I filled in lots of information, sent my dxdiag etc, it told me "captcha invalid" and kicked me out. Way to go.

(I tried 3 times and gave up.)

Direwolf

Arcane
Damn it. I want in badly. I signed up for individual one, but my application is stuck at Applied. If we can get through Guild beta it will be awesome.
I picked Chaos.

Thrym

Novice
Never, if we don't get in, so I have no idea other than that. I don't read any forums for it either, so I'm not too up on what's happening in the beta right now either.

obediah

Erudite
Direwolf said:
Damn it. I want in badly. I signed up for individual one, but my application is stuck at Applied. If we can get through Guild beta it will be awesome.
I picked Chaos.

It's just going to be a skinned WoW clone. So play WoW while rubbing some chaos mini's on your dick and you'll get the same feeling.

psycojester

Arbiter
From what i've read and seen i'm going to call bullshit on that one. Its definately a lot more PVP orientated, and some of the stuff they've come up with like public quests sound quiet interesting.

Direwolf

Arcane
obediah said:
Direwolf said:
I picked Chaos.

It's just going to be a skinned WoW clone. So play WoW while rubbing some chaos mini's on your dick and you'll get the same feeling.

Already doing that. Not really helping.

psycojester

Arbiter
Next round of Guild Beta invitations have been released. You still lurking about random guy we thought it would be a good idea to make guild leader?

Thrym

Novice
I check my e-mail about every other day, and no we havn't gotten in.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
I am guessing that whoever processed the application took a look at your guild's website, saw topics such as "The Jewish Problem" and decided it was a joke.

Still, on the off chance that you get accepted I will join, provided I have the time.

I voted Empire, as it is the only race I could play with the name "William Zanzinger".

Thrym

Novice
I doubt we'll ever get in, in case anyone is wondering about our status.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I kinda ignored this thread and just stumbled across this game on Wikipedia-

Can you play Skaven? Answer me, this is of prime importance.

>_>

psycojester

Arbiter
No, no you can't. But with any joy the first expansion pack will be lizard men and Skaven. If however mythic decide to pander to morons it'll be Bretonnia and Wood Elves.

Cassidy

Arcane
If they decide to do a Warhammer 40k MMORTS I'll think about it. Besides "exotic" fantasy like Planescape, I'm not a big fan of fantasy games.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Weird, it's the reverse for me. Warhammer is nice and gritty, Warhammer 40K is campy and silly and penis-compensation.

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Jasede said:
Warhammer 40K is campy and silly and penis-compensation.

Most games are epeen extensions. Just look at football with all their fans.

PS, I heard that the beta for Warhammer has been closed and will reopen in two months. Wonder what that tells you, eh?

Real Edit: By the way, Jasede, my flight got pushed back to next week because I wasn't on the passenger manifest. So yeah. *shrugs*

Andhaira

Arcane
So how is this game? Whens the release date? Howiz magic handled? etc etc

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom