Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland 2 Subforum Evaluation Thread (tm)

kazgar

Arcane
It would be nice if there was a sticky thread on the wasteland 2 subforum titled "should you play it yet?" or something similar with some sort of state of the game summary so I can work out whether to start on my adventure or wait for more patches without being spoiled by all the detail in the numerous other threads. Would assume such thread could be retardo'ed once the subforum is merged back in.

PoE could probably do with one as well, though as its a beta and with limited distribution it may not be required.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
You can play it as it is, even without a patch. /offtopic

Greatness

Cipher
It's definitely better than a single mega-thread. I do think it would be better to have access to it from root forums page rather than having to go into general RPG discussion first. When it was first added I at thought nobody was even talking about Wasteland 2 since it can be a little hard to find. Why not just have it down in the "Hosted CRPG Forum" section, alongside AoD and the others.

Hormalakh

Magister
i hate having to click on RPG Games first to open up the huge list and then clicking on PoE and then clicking on whatever thread I want. There should be a better way.

Flame-retardant suit on.

Self-Ejected

Yuri Gagarin

Self-Ejected
Add some readily visible links to those subforums the main forum page. Currently you need to make an additional click (in that arrow thingie) to see the list of subforums.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I have zero issues finding the forum. I frequently forget the AoD-ones down south on the main page exist, actually, whereas WL2/POE show up as soon as you drop into the main forum.

Morkar Left

I always click at new posts and I'm going from there. In general I find the topic I'm currently interested in. Otherwise there's an alert option, too. If I want something specific (like looking for Wasteland 2) I just make the three necessary clicks to go to that specific forum. Where's the problem?

But tags for games would be nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom