Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Way of the Cossack - YEAH

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Potatos, rejoice!!

Filthy Ukrainians (or at least I assume) created this game to commemorate sins and crimes of Pollacks against ukrainian nation.

From Gamersgate:

In the middle of the 16th century, the Great Polish Kingdom enters its golden age. Being the major power in Europe of that time, Poland invades Ukraine, seizes its lands and enslaves local people, while building a dominating Polish empire in the area.

The southern stream of the river Dnieper becomes a refuge for those, who wish to escape from Polish domination. Soon the place by the river called Zaporozhye turns into the organized center of Cossacks opposition that becomes the biggest threat to the Polish Empire.

Taras Bulba, the legendary Cossack warrior leads his people to drive out the occupants and liberate Ukraine.

Engage yourself in a fascinating game challenge and slay your enemies in this new adventure RPG!

Spectacular environmental effects, day/night cycles
Horse mounts, mounted battles and opponents
7 large locations filled with adventures and quests
18 unique characters
Over 40 quests to complete
3 types of weapons used in different circumstances (light, heavy and firepower)
Dashing atmosphere of free Cossack life made by colorful Ukrainian voice-over

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-WC/way-of-the-cossack

Taras Bulba for the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyway, how shit the game is?

1 - (shitty shit) ARMA
10 - (masterpiece) Dragon Age 2

:rpgcodex:

No, seriously, anyone played it? I have a weak heart for small east-european developers. I just finished "The First Templar" and actually I enjoyed it a lot.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
World Forge is a Russian computer game developer located in Voronezh, Russia. The company was founded late 2004 and it currently employs about 50 people.

wut

Q2467.jpg

typical witcher fanclub gathering

E98WZ.jpg

not a potato in sight

EjTyZ.jpg

holy shit the polish version of santa claus is awesome

y1OiF.jpg

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I know, I mean the chickens running with them. Don't they have hound dogs in potatoland?

I know it wasn't funny already but you ruined the joke. :(

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's virtually a mod of Hard to be a God. Same graphics more or less. If you can stomach that game you can stomach this I guess.

I'd like to play this just to laugh at the Ukrainian butthurt against their racial superiors.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Poland as the evil empire, who will the BBEG be? Polish king? I would paly this game just for that.

Abraxas

Scholar
Patron
Codex 2012 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Using a photo reference for painting expressions is fine, but using the "Sparta!" photo for that cover guy's face is a big mistake. It's immediately recognizable after all the memes and spoils the rest of the picture.

Phelot

Arcane
we need to start designating these games eRPGs or pRPGs for eastern and potato respectively.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Ladders & Snakes said:
Yeah, the Polish elite units did indeed look like that.

bro all I did was gis for "polish winged hussar costume" in large res and I found this

NAIuT.jpg

potatoes what do you have to say for yourselves

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom