Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

we must build the city to destroy it

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
simcity_05072009_142712.jpg

and more sandbox games, definitely rollercoaster tycoon 1

CURRENT CHALLENGE:

none

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
seriously though, i'm LPing some random sandbox games like SC4 and roller coaster tycoon, and Sims 3 if I get it, basically finding ways to be a dick to virtual people.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
PEOPLE OF RPGCODEX! the horse cried as he approached the microphone on top of the mountainside. I HAVE COME TO DEDICATE THIS NEW LAND TO THOSE WHO DIED IN THE BETHESDA NUKE ATTACK OF 2009! LARPer and furry slaves were hard at work building the coal power plant that would power this new community, this new land.

AND NOW, said the horse, I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE THE MAYOR OF THIS NEW TOWN

The people gasped in awe when they saw who it was. Then came the boos. The "get the fuck out of here you tremendous faggot" s. The "OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING" s. The mayor simply took the mike from the horse and yelled "SILENCE!"

simcity_05072009_151002.jpg

The name of our city shall be OBLIVIAN, said Andharia, For it will be the doom of our foes!

Now, please tell me, good citizens of Oblivian,

Monorail or Train, which is better and why?

heh, you thought I'd let you decide.

simcity_05072009_151032.jpg

The opposition leader had had enough. UNLEASH THE SKYWAY.

-what's will all those power towers are you compensating for your small dick andharia are you you didn't even connect the roads jesus christ and what's with that next-gen overpass over nothing just because you downloaded NAM doesn't mean you have to use every component and monorails are gay i'll shove my monorail so far up your

simcity_05072009_151016.jpg

well ok that's a bland underdeveloped residential area but it's not as bad as what you did befo

simcity_05072009_151020.jpg

I thought it would be a cozy little town, said the mayor. You get to have a nice little farm and

ITS GONNA SMELL LIKE COW SHIT said the opposition leader

Cow shit or horse shit, which is better and why? replied the mayor

simcity_05072009_151040.jpg

finally, one lucky winner will receive a free mountainside home and a personal highway, the rules are simple, draw a fan art box cover for your favorite RPG, then vote for the one you like best.

also first come first serve for the opposition leader

circ

Arcane
OK. I can't remember my favorite, but this seems to be everyone's favorite round here these here parts. So.

betoncocks-f07.GIF

I also got a bad case of the arthritis in my elbow. Ok not so bad. If I had drawn with my knees it would have been bad. So give me the prize.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Guys, you don't have to use Paint. Just use Photoshop to mix in any set of images you want to make the cover art.

Jaime never said anything about Paint only.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom