Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a Blizzdrone title

Arbiter

Scholar
.. or Blizztard.

Modron

Arcane
We already have this:
possibly_retarded.png

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
the fuck u talking bout nigger, I aint shilling for nobody.
WEll maybe Vince, but that's warranted.

Get the fuck out my face with those accusations bitch
I'm talking about this:
just bought a 4070 im rdy for d4. fuck the haters

fuck POE nerds
and this:
Complaining about always-online in 2023.. LOL

stop living in africa u fucking nigger and get real or get fucked

also, D4 is alot more akin to D2 than D3. so yea
and this:
Please direct me to any ARPG that has better artstyle and purely better graphics ,animations etc. than Diablo 4?

I will be waiting.
You also call it a "good game". There is more evidence in the D4 thread, but I think this is enough to get the general idea.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
.. or Blizztard.
why have it on the sleeve? let's say a person enters a random thread about heroes of might & magic which has nothing to do with anything blizzard-related, they will still be single out and harassed by 4chan types who will derail discussions by "well youre opinion be shit coz u blizztard lmao"
even the FANBOY! tag should be reserved for single-minded obsessives like lurker king

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
We can probably come up with something a bit more creative than just adding -drone or -tard suffix to everything.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Tag should be named "SDG".

Some Diablo Guy/Gal/Gaymer
Shill Diablo Gratuitously
Suck Dick Gluttonously
Shit Diaper Generously

add your own, guys!

Arbiter

Scholar
True. Published by Blizzard, made by a subsidiary studio.

It's not that clear cut, during Diablo 1 development Irvine studio provided multiplayer programmer(s) as Brevik did not have network programming background. Cinematics were also produced by Irvine team. Bill Roper was moving between Blizzard and Condor projects back of forth and eventually became a VP of Blizzard North.

EDIT: the very addition of multiplayer mode and real-time combat were also requests of Blizzard Irvine.

Last edited:

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
We still need a logo, so I generated one using a font called "LifeCraft" which is supposed to be similar to the WOW font. The dimensions should be roughly the same as the other ttile. It's not great, but it should be an okay starting point:

View attachment 41235
I think the font looks a bit cramped, I used the same site to generate this with the alternative font FOLKARD

47bffc3cdbc4c81b74ed4a50ae66d59c.png

We might need to change the color a bit, though, to give it more contrast to the background

Peachcurl

Cipher
The Blizzard logo does look cramped, even more so than in the earlier example by Tavar. The Blizzard logo is also in caps-lock. Below "BLIZZARD" the logo contains "entertainment", unlike their recent games.

So it should look something like this, but with a better font and appropriate spacing that I can't reproduce in bb code that easily.

BLIZZTARD
E N T E R T A I N T M E N

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom