Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a cringe rating

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
It had been bugging me for a while; while reading certain posts, halfway through I instinctively knew there was a rating that I wanted to give, however while browsing the numerous options available to me there was nothing which suited the specific shitness of the post in question. Then it finally occurred to me today that we need a cringe button. This is what has been missing. Needs to be implemented quicktime.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Prosper is the autistic cringe button but I guess something with a cringe expression that looks like they are taking a shit might work.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
1657900688686.gif

Prosper is the autistic cringe button but I guess something with a cringe expression that looks like they are taking a shit might work.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the prosper rating is used to formally express the reader's existential horror at a given post's content.

Edit: above image is too big to work as a rating proper

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the prosper rating is used to express a user's existential horror at a given post's content.

You can use it for that but since I do not have the autism robot button I use Prosper and I have seen others do that (I think...hard to know what they meant) as well.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the prosper rating is used to formally express the reader's existential horror at a given post's content.

This is exactly what I thought.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Buttons also have more than one use though. Prosper is complex like that. Just fyi I use it as an autism rating. Hell I might be the only one. I might be insane. I might be...cringe.

Buttons also have more than one use though. Prosper is complex like that. Just fyi I use it as an autism rating. Hell I might be the only one. I might be insane. I might be...cringe.
The night was dark and cold. Rain pattered on the window pane, great rivulets collecting on the sills below.

Bigg Boss pondered alone in the darkness, black visions of multi headed dicks tearing at the edges of his consciousness. Slumped in his chair, he considered the cruel hand dealt to him. He had only meant to study the archives at the rpgcodex.net for arcane wisdom and heterodox opinions on the latest in videogame entertainment software.

One year after starting his journey however, forbidden secrets had been revealed to him. He had read the tale of a great battle between the ancients Ro’qua and B’ryce portended but doomed never to be fought. He had cried at the account of a young knight’s failed quest to drink deep of the sacred rivers in the Forest of Pussy. He had seen the graven image, the hideous face composed of a thousand triangles.

“Am I insane? Am I cringe? Great Dark Underlord please answer me! Free me from this unending torment!” he screamed between insane bouts of laughter. His desperate cries for help remained unanswered, the same as every other night.

Bigg Boss looked down at the revolver in his hand. His resolve stiffening, he put the barrel to his temple. A wan smile crossed his face as he said “hopw roewur ne” and pulled the trigger.

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I feel like whatever that is does not resemble cringe enough. That looks like LittleRobot a guy I used to know.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
It had been bugging me for a while; while reading certain posts, halfway through I instinctively knew there was a rating that I wanted to give, however while browsing the numerous options available to me there was nothing which suited the specific shitness of the post in question. Then it finally occurred to me today that we need a cringe button. This is what has been missing. Needs to be implemented quicktime.
The king of cringe wants to have a cringe button? Maybe it should be the pic of a Honda.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE BUT IT'S TOO LATE. REDDIT IS HERE.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom