Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
How do I get 'sad', 'wtf panda', 'hmm interesting/thinking' buttons? They are essential.
Great. But we don't have Visa/MC/PayPal anymore in Russia. Only local MIR cards and crypto. Guess I'm out of luck.

:despair:

DarkUnderlord Can I donate Bitcoin?
I just donated $5 on your behalf. You should become a patron soon. There is no need to pay me back, but if you want to, send me a PN. I accept Bitcoin and Monero (preferred).

Last edited:

Cohesion

Scholar
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
How do I get 'sad', 'wtf panda', 'hmm interesting/thinking' buttons? They are essential.
Great. But we don't have Visa/MC/PayPal anymore in Russia. Only local MIR cards and crypto. Guess I'm out of luck.

:despair:

DarkUnderlord Can I donate Bitcoin?
I just donated $5 on your behalf. You should become a patron soon. There is no need to pay me back, but if you want to, send me a PN. I accept Bitcoin and Monero (preferred).

Thanks a lot, that was unexpected! Sent you PM.
Can't buy and gift steam games alas. Monero and Bitcoin are working.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Let's go start a fund to ban DarkUnderlord.
F1AQ0vZXwAACiSw.jpg

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm still without buttons.
These things take time.

It's much faster to ask DarkUnderlord for random tags. Do his job, eh.. Not quite as efficient.
Only DU can do this? Not Twiglard or Taluntain ?
Yes and Infinitron

but they're not known for adding random tags. DarkUnderlord gives random tags. The others might give you a tag, but with some thought behind it.
Your tags look pretty thoughtful.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I'm still without buttons.
These things take time.

It's much faster to ask DarkUnderlord for random tags. Do his job, eh.. Not quite as efficient.
Only DU can do this? Not Twiglard or Taluntain ?
Yes and Infinitron

but they're not known for adding random tags. DarkUnderlord gives random tags. The others might give you a tag, but with some thought behind it.
Your tags look pretty thoughtful.
Well since you like them, you can have them! DarkUnderlord

Sodafish

Arcane
Do non-patrons now have all rating buttons except brofist removed? I had them before and now they're gone. Not that I particularly care mind you, just curious.

Sodafish

Arcane
Then what the fuck? The only addon I have that could possibly mess with it is uBlock, and disabling it makes no difference so it's not that.

Sodafish

Arcane
Then what the fuck? The only addon I have that could possibly mess with it is uBlock, and disabling it makes no difference so it's not that.
Can you see the non-gaming related sections of the Forum? Maybe you're in some sandbox mode because your email bounced, 2fa failed or something like that?

Yes, I can see GD etc as normal. Also logged in fine.

maybe he doesnt know you need to click it to see the rest

Please give me some credit. If I click the "Rate" button next to the brofist icon, rather than pop up the usual selection list it takes me to a new page which just shows the following:

Capture.jpg

Caim

Arcane
I see what you're up to, you're trying to get people to see if that's the same for them and brofist you.

Ban Sodafish for brofist begging.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom