Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is all this "content locked" consoletardbanal

aron searle

Arcane
Ok, So I have a computer that can play all the latest bleeding edge PS3 or 360 games :M

But I havent really bothered playing any of them, as they frankly looked so generic and boring, I just pootled around with old games, with only a few PC "new" games, Medieval 2 and stalker come to mind. I only really got this semi capable computer for drawing programmes

Anyway I "aquired" Colin Mcrea Dirt, a few seconds into the menu and it became apparant it was a console port, a bad one.

Ok, so I just wanted to dither around with a few races in between doing other things, select race, select car.

Oh, Only handfull of tracks and A car per track type seemed available, 95%, NINETY FIVE FUCKING PERCENT was locked.

I mean, locked content on games was nothing new to me, but when the hell did this level of retardation become acceptable.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shogun 2 Total War and The Witcher 2 are pretty good modern games. Try them out.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS LOLLOLLOL COULD THIS BE SARCASM RELATING TO THE FACT THAT ALMOST ALL PC NEW RELEASES ARE ON FAGBOX AND FAGSTATION!!!????!!111

BROS I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH THIS WHOLE WRITTEN LANGUAGE THING HAS ME STUMPED

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I ALSO JUST BOUGHT A HALFWAY OKAY LAPTOP I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING STALKER PLAYING THROUGH FAR CRY RIGHT NOW

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom