Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is this rpghq redirect for?

Why am I getting redirected there every time I go to the forums tab?

Can I get stop being redirected? It's two minutes to make a new email, change IP addresses and make a new account. On top of that, I only have to delete a cookie, go to the thread I want to post in, then log in and post. Why don't you guys cut it with the crap?

I have no clue what I did. But whatever. I'll just wait a bit. If it's not fixed, I'll make a new account and go through the initial posting phase again. Not a big deal.

Why am I getting redirected there every time I go to the forums tab?

Your VPN / proxy leaked or you didn't sit on this burner long enough.
I haven't been using a VPN here. Must've been the shitposts. I can try to not shitpost hard. But, I can't change that if I'm just auto-redirected the moment I get the ability to post without moderator approval.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's part of our marketing agreement with Rusty. We advertise his site to specially selected users who meet certain criteria to encourage his forum to grow. We get an invaluable return for every user sent over.

Humbaba

Arcane
It's part of our marketing agreement with Rusty. We advertise his site to specially selected users who meet certain criteria to encourage his forum to grow (unlike my penis, which hasn't stood at full mast since NWN first released). We get an invaluable return for every user sent over. I for one get free horse dildos every month to stimulate my prostate with. Crispy's been promised a woman, though that one's been taking a while to arrive. Supply chain issues or some such.
TIL rusty was controlled opposition all along.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Yeah, apparently the admin and maybe Catacombs know something that we don't, because even if the moderation has became nonsensical for a while, there is no way they become butthurt over the tamest post history I've ever seen.
Or maybe DU just got bored and decide to crucify some random schmuck for the lulz.

gaussgunner

Arcane
It's part of our marketing agreement with Rusty. We advertise his site to specially selected users who meet certain criteria to encourage his forum to grow. We get an invaluable return for every user sent over.
We're sending him our best. THE BEST! THE VERY BEST, MOST AMAZING, FABULOUS, TREMENDOUS PEOPLE!!

Harthwain

Magister
Yeah, apparently the admin and maybe Catacombs know something that we don't, because even if the moderation has became nonsensical for a while, there is no way they become butthurt over the tamest post history I've ever seen.
We don't know what didn't make it through the moderator approval phase. We also don't know whose alt this is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom