Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Whats the longest crpg ever?

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
It should be about twice the size of Morrowind, if you look at the maps, but isn't.
More, if you use pre-oblivion maps of Tamriel - in ob. ones the Vvardenfell had been considerably inflated.

Then again, Morrowind was a bit too scaled down anyway - the best solution in ob would be making it take place on IC isle alone (add several additional small islands to satisfy the need for wilderness), which should take as much in-game space as ob's Cyrodiil did.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DraQ said:
JarlFrank said:
It should be about twice the size of Morrowind, if you look at the maps, but isn't.
More, if you use pre-oblivion maps of Tamriel - in ob. ones the Vvardenfell had been considerably inflated.

Then again, Morrowind was a bit too scaled down anyway - the best solution in ob would be making it take place on IC isle alone (add several additional small islands to satisfy the need for wilderness), which should take as much in-game space as ob's Cyrodiil did.

Looking at the map again, The island of the Imperial City should've been as big as Solstheim. What we had instead was a silly little joke of a "capital city"...

Oh well at least Tamriel Rebuilt will do stuff right.

ady5

Educated
ecliptic said:

Fuck yeah!

Started my party in '02 and i'm still playing it. I've put some 300 hours so far on this beast and i'm on lvl 8 in the dungeon. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom