Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's the rules for retardoing?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
You don't understand.

There are no rules. There is only the discretion of the moderators.

You are not entitled to the content of the posts that you make on RPGCodex. They are not to your credit. You have no right over them.

They belong to RPGCodex. Because they are posted on RPGCodex. And the Codex has the right to use its own content as it sees fit.

How the Codex uses its own content is an authority completely delegated to people who moderate this forum, and they but merely act in the pleasure of the Codex. Hence, what you post is bound to what they decide to do with it. And with them as the proxy for the Codex, whatever you post is only posted with the pleasure of those who moderate this forum.

Thus, how the moderators choose to act may or may not admit of any explanation. All that matters is THEIR judgment, and you have no recourse against it.

Andhaira

Arcane
Now don't you wish you had supported my Moderator grading thread?

MetalCraze

Arcane
inwoker without X said:
How would I know which of them retartoed it and why? :)

If a normal thread is retardo'ed - it was to make way for stupid threads to post wh40k spam in them.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
inwoker without X said:
Specifically:
Why this thread was retartoed right away and holocaust denial wasn't and isn't.
It's random. Whenever a moderator opens a thread, there's a 10% chance the thread will be moved to Retardo Land automatically.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Rules for Retardolanding? I don't need rules as unlike most manboons I'm capable of making decisions and formulating righteous judgement under my own power. Normally my method involved seeing a thread title, going "No," reading the OP, going, "No," reading the posts so far to see if anyone created the potential for a good thread, and going, "No."

oscar

Arcane
If the moderator feels like being a bit of a dick or just letting it slide and hoping some lulz will come out or some shit

DraQ

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
inwoker without X said:
Specifically:
It's random. Whenever a moderator opens a thread, there's a 10% chance the thread will be moved to Retardo Land automatically.
If you have a
dumbfuck.gif
perk, the likelyhood is 50%, though.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
DraQ said:
DarkUnderlord said:
inwoker without X said:
Specifically:
If you have a
dumbfuck.gif
perk, the likelyhood is 50%, though.

The positive side of the perk is that you can get stickied but the manual doesnt say anything specifical on teh chance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom