Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where is that Whore of a Mother trophy?

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Maybe I need to go to the Library section of the forum and offer to sell my DVD collection for $10,000. I'll bet that will get someone's attention.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
ds who reacted with "wow": I don't actually have a big DVD collection. That comment was a reference to KIss My Ass who got put in Prosper Jail for offering to sell some collectors' edition of some movie. If you're behaving yourself, The Management doesn't notice you. You try hawking your DVDs in The Library, and suddenly The Management takes notice.

Maybe I'll keep bumping this thread until we get you those trophies.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
wow this sudden drive-by offence is very unfriendly and you can be assured that i will have you banned for it

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
you expect me to stand idly while you insult me mom, m8

it might speak a lot about those others who do stand idly tho

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I want juice as well!

If that is not available I would like to have at least justice.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
It's been a couple of days since I harassed the staff and I haven't heard any news on trophies.

WhiskeyWolf your mother's a whore. Where our trophies at, yo?

Seriously wondering whether I'm going to end up banned or at least in Prosper jail or given an undesirable tag before The Management gives out those trophies. I guess we'll see. I hope you all appreciate the lengths I'll go to to get you your trophies. If you never see me again, you'll know why.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
It's been a couple of days since I harassed the staff and I haven't heard any news on trophies.

WhiskeyWolf your mother's a whore. Where our trophies at, yo?

Seriously wondering whether I'm going to end up banned or at least in Prosper jail or given an undesirable tag before The Management gives out those trophies. I guess we'll see. I hope you all appreciate the lengths I'll go to to get you your trophies. If you never see me again, you'll know why.
Go back to playing Xbox if you want trophies.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Woo! Check it out!

Screenshot 2024-03-12 105538.png

I feel so special they made a trophy especially for my autistic need for trophies to be awarded. Anyone else get their trophies?

ds

Cipher
Patron
Why don't I have Where is that Whore of a Mother trophy?

Do I have to fly to Australia to get one?

'cuz I will.
What are you planning to do in Australia to get the Where is that Whore of a Mother trophy trophy? Whore out yourself? Or your mother?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom