Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Why was the thread "Why was JamesDixon banned?" banned?

ElectricOtter

ask ur parents where, at age 54, they were at in life

they will likely say things like "ya i had kids, had a house, a successful career, dream car, anime," etc.

now ask this to crispy and his answer will be "well today i retardo'd another thread in site feedback so u all remember how much of a pointless loser i am"

sucks to suck :3

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Gee if only there was an easy solution to this whole retarded embarrassing problem like, idk, unbanning James.

Oh geez oh man

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
It got retarded. We all know where threads that get like that go...

If you're unhappy about it, you can blame chiefly Anonymous Wife Scholar and Kruno.

Wow if only there were people on this site who can tell users to keep it on topic.
Gee if only there was an easy solution to this whole retarded embarrassing problem like, idk, unbanning James.

Oh geez oh man
Imagine not knowing how to edit posts. :smug:

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I have to say I'm a big fan of the increasing metaness of these threads. I'm already looking forward to the 'Why was the thread "Why was the thread "Why was JamesDixon banned?" banned?" banned?' topic.

Edit: Add missing "banned?" as pointed out by Radiane and added some colors for clarity.

Last edited:

Radiane

Cipher
I have to say I'm a big fan of the increasing metaness of these threads. I'm already looking forward to the "Why was the thread "Why was the thread 'Why was JamesDixon banned?' banned?" banned ?" topic.

Here, I´ve added one "banned" that you forgot to add there.

And yes, I love these threads as well, they come with an outrageous amount of tension and excitement, it´s fantastic

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm sure James will be banned over a minor infraction sometime in the future again, and we can then start a similar thread for a debrief.

This baby is a win-win.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Why do people want to see James Rolfe banned from Youtube?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom