Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was The Wall temp-banned?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mock all you want, but the Codex will never be a respectable site whose opinions your run-of-the-mill rpg developers will even acknowledge, let alone take into consideration.
Never.

Aw man and I always wanted to hold a mic up to someone while axin' questions. Be like, "Hey, Sawyer, ya bitch, when ya gonna finish Lionheart? Huh?"
Bruh.
Lionheart is finished. It's dead and gone man, let it go.

Generic-Giant-Spider

BARCELONA is finished, I'll give you that, the rest of it is still in open alpha.

Drop Duck

Learned
@The Wall hasn't posted in a week, and he may never return
Keep the good news coming!
What do you hope to achieve with this cartoon villain gloating over people getting banned? Don't you realize that fascistic tendencies like this always comes back to bite you in the ass? Talking about blacklists as if they were good things and celebrating people getting banned, you won't like the kind of forum you're helping create with these commie shenanigans.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
The Codex is nothing without quality posters
We lost two unique, charismatic posters with one move.
6q2zb0.jpg
If you guys are gonna start banning everybody who doesn't post the equivalent of a substack entry, you're gonna be left with a forum of 5 users. You, Taluntain and DU have been incredibly cocky and dismissing of everyone else's opinion lately, perhaps post-vax derangement syndrome. I hope you guys change your tune after the userbase has enough and donations start drying (because if you're planning to rely on newfags, I'm not seeing enough new blood), but let's admit it, knowing your nature it will probably increase your pettiness.

Drop Duck

Learned
I hope you guys change your tune after the userbase has enough and donations start drying
You'd have to be some kind of lunatic to send your money to a sketchy place like this. That Crispy mod guy was laughing at some user for giving him money earlier and they had some kind of agreement that he wasn't going to uphold. I'd expect the staff here to sell my bank, payment and identity information on a Russian forum on the darknet or something like that. Have you seen the staff here even pretend to act nice towards users or be trustworthy at all? They're even worse than the worst troll users.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If you guys are gonna start banning everybody who doesn't post the equivalent of a substack entry, you're gonna be left with a forum of 5 users.
Good thing that in real life we only ban people after they act like aggressive retards for months on end with no sign of improving. And then only temporarily.

I mean goddamn, it's actually pretty hard to get banned here. You have to put in a lot of work to do it.

Gregz

Arcane
If you guys are gonna start banning everybody who doesn't post the equivalent of a substack entry, you're gonna be left with a forum of 5 users.
Good thing that in real life we only ban people after they act like aggressive retards for months on end with no sign of improving. And then only temporarily.

I mean goddamn, it's actually pretty hard to get banned here. You have to put in a lot of work to do it.

^ This is complete bullshit.

Changing my Twatter profile pic to this
View attachment 26852
for the local snowflakes who are back on my Ignore list to feed their wokeness derangement syndrome
Now go take a picture of you sticking rainbow coloured horse sized dildo up your volcanically butthurt ass, while holding garden scissors above your micro dick. With text below "I'm holding this little fellow as hostage. Unless you want something bad to happen to it, donate to your local BLM". Only then can you smugly say and post on Twitter "I owned the right-wing chuds with woke-deragment syndrome on RPG Codex"

^ That's not a shitposting troll, that's someone who has correctly identified the biggest threat to our hobby. You removed him from the forum because he's right.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are you throwing shade at habits? You're quick to love people that play obscure RPGs, meanwhile you post the most inane mainstream shit on the front page.

Habits are not everything.

EDIT: And proof of this is when you felt insecure about St. Proverbius. <3 Just in case you wanted some.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Just noticed that Smejki ignores a staffer here. Roguey to be exact :)
I have no idea what I said that got his goat. Maybe it was pointing out the Glassdoor reviews of Warhorse where bitter employees discuss how it's been Dysfunction Junction ever since they got bought out?

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
yeah Wall is a based guy and actually has good taste

meanwhile Shilffinitron and DU have super shit taste, its incredible

that they finally started banning (while previously it was unheard of) shows their weak character... pretty sure someone also said they split threads to protect developers

I remember DU saying Shroud of the Avatar will be the best thing ever, and Infinitron tagging my posts (where i called it a scam years before release) "retarded" ... well surprise surprise motherfuckers

and lets not get into PoE "retrospectives" and selling out the front page to Soyer prior to PoE 2 release (to help him boost sales)

2 bums

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron

agris

Arcane
Patron

It must be nice to post this knowing that no one will actually hold you to account, but for most of us in this thread we know this is bullshit. It wasn't that he acted like an aggressive retard for months on end with no sign of improving, it's that he was mean to a dev and that threatens your access. Your privileged position.

Feel free to rate this post and never engage the merits of the point - that's a classic move.

Classic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom