Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Whorecraft: Battle for Asseroth

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
USgFfqC.png

Puukko

Arcane
01eYIjL.jpg

I wanted to give her skimpier pants but it would've taken too long to farm for them so I went with the full set instead.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
Whatever they decide to change to remove the waiting time, the player is going to suffer from it.

Cromwell

Arcane
Whatever they decide to change to remove the waiting time, the player is going to suffer from it.

they only said they produce content. which is content for the same kind of players who liked pokemon in their wow

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I got into it for about two weeks when I subbed and there was nothing to do. You get caught up in collecting them but quickly realize it's pointless... aside from mindless collecting.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
  • Karazhan is a Mythic dungeon (not Mythic+) with a weekly lockout.
  • Karazhan is a long enough dungeon that some people might do part of it one night and then come back to finish it another night.

In.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
At least Karazan fits with the events of Legion. I'm assuming it's going to be redesigned a la their Deadmines/RFC/Shadowfang remakes in that while the instance will be the same they'll have changed the bosses and trash mobs to match the expansion's plot.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I want to see a different Opera. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they put some "hit" of the moment thing in that'll have people 2 years from now scratching their heads, instead of going with older things that they were pretty safe in considering timeless.

Angthoron

Arcane
I want to see a different Opera. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they put some "hit" of the moment thing in that'll have people 2 years from now scratching their heads, instead of going with older things that they were pretty safe in considering timeless.
High School Musical 3

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
Yeah, of course. I wonder if they'll do something with the Chess event.
I hope they delete that piece of shit.
That 'piece of shit' was one of the best raids in the game.
Chess event is shit and you are shit for liking it.

Chess event was a new and unique 'boss' mechanic, that was a fresh breath of air and it wasn't based on gear. Most of the boss fights had unique mechanics and they were all fun to fight. Zul'Aman and Karazhan were both absolutely amazing and on the top 10 list of best raids in the game.

Caim

Arcane
Oh I'll agree that Karazhan is one of the best damn raids in the game. It's large, expansive, non-linear for the first half, has a great setting and atmosphere, some sweet music and some rather interesting drops. The chess event is different alright, but it's not a very good one. Way too slow.

Plus, Karazhan lets you fight a bunch of prostitutes, which you can't find elsewhere out side of Illidan's pimp pad.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
It was possible to complete Chess Event with 2-5 people, so we had different people do it each week and the rest could take a break. Now it's possible to complete it solo.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I loved the chess event but late in TBC when we were running Kara in under an hour for badges it just became tedious since it didn't scale with gear and you couldn't skip it.

Cromwell

Arcane
I loved the chess event but late in TBC when we were running Kara in under an hour for badges it just became tedious since it didn't scale with gear and you couldn't skip it.

Pretty much everything was tedious if you had to do it as a group and did it just for farming whatever tokens or points.

Caim

Arcane
To be honest though, I think that the chess event would've been a lot more bearable if it was an optional encounter. The place's got a lot of those, so if it was switched with another (like that one library dude) it would've been a lot better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom