Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ WotC takes the Cocks

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I made that exact same joke to zero brofists :cry:

Angthoron

Arcane
I approve of brofist alerts for this thread.

OT9bxF6.png

Mustawd

This guy looks like someone took his picture into photoshop then mouse lasso'd his facial features and scaled them down 40%
Can't unsee...It really does seem that his fcial features (eyes, nose, mouth) are not to scale with his head.
Go to hell, Codex is supposed to approve of things that don't scale.

Truly codexian...

codexian_zps9ggvp8mv.png

Don't judge my skills. This is MS paint after all.

Andhaira

Arcane
He was probably hired for a proper digital initiative, something WOTC has been trying since 2008 (was supposed to launch with D&D4e, we are still waiting)

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Chris Cocks has been promoted to CEO of Hasbro.
PAWTUCKET, R.I., January 05, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Chris Cocks as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors, effective February 25, 2022. Mr. Cocks currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer of Hasbro’s Wizards of the Coast and Digital Gaming division, a global leader in tabletop and digital gaming. He will succeed Interim CEO, Rich Stoddart, who was appointed following the October passing of Hasbro’s longtime CEO Brian Goldner. Mr. Stoddart, who has served as a Hasbro independent director since 2014, will become Chair of the Board, effective February 25, 2022.

Tracy Leinbach, current Chair of the Board, said: "Chris’s appointment marks the culmination of an extensive and thoughtful candidate review and selection process led by the Board. In Chris, we have chosen a leader uniquely positioned to execute and evolve Hasbro’s Brand Blueprint strategy while continuing to generate growth and deliver strong shareholder returns. Chris’s extensive omni-channel experience and proven track record make him the ideal leader for Hasbro as it continues to become the world’s leading play and entertainment company. On behalf of the Board, we thank Rich for serving as Interim CEO during a difficult time for the Hasbro family and are delighted he will serve as Chair of our Board."
Apparently WotC has been Hasbro's most successful business unit in the last few years. I wonder who will replace Mr. Cocks as head of WotC, and if that will mean any new direction for Magic and D&D.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
WotC will go the way of the comics industry, ever increasing pandering and ever decreasing sales.

0wca

Learned
He doesn't have a Wikipedia, but he does have a LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ccocks

Went to Harvard, started work in '96, NO experience with publishing or pnp rpgs, Microsoft Employee, experience marketing Xbox titles... Gaze upon his works and despair...

:negative:

I just clicked on the link and saw a picture of Strahd(?) underneath a communist flag. Not sure if he's mocking it or praising it.

Guy must have had a rough childhood

Or a very pleasant one :smug:

His friends were probably all pussies and assholes
:yeah:

I bet his wife's name is Penny Poon.:positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom