Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

wtf is with the white font in the forums?

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Looks worse than the old color.

A user named cat

No shit. Seeing a bunch of other decline too. Kool Kredits? Brofists received? Page numbers only show when topics highlighted? Why?

How about fixing the simple page navi code and putting everythinge else back.

SniperHF

Arcane
The blue go to last unread button is unnecessary since clicking a title does that. Also the pop in effect of the thread pages is annoying.

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
Codex was already a fairly cluttered forum but the update, while it has added a few nice features has also added a bunch of other pointless stuff that doesn't need to be there.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Codex was already a fairly cluttered forum but the update, while it has added a few nice features has also added a bunch of other pointless stuff that doesn't need to be there.
Kind of like Codex' favorite new game

J1M

Arcane
Also, please remove the "quote+" button. It is new and I don't like it. Also I suspect it helps with multi-quoting, which basically turns a nice forum discussion into twitter.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Also, please remove the "quote+" button. It is new and I don't like it. Also I suspect it helps with multi-quoting, which is basically turns a nice forum discussion into twitter.
It's right where the old brofist button was.

mondblut

Arcane
Pls remove the "quote" popup upon text selection. The "ReplyReply" one :smug: I have a compulsory instinct to constantly click on the piece text I am reading, and this shit popping up ruins my experience :(

More importantly can you please un-hide the amount of pages in each thread. I don't have time to scroll through each one and I dare not enter an unpopular thread.

This too. It encourages excess mouse movement when you could have just clicked on the last page number box without looking at the title. Shitty GUI is shitty.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
More importantly can you please un-hide the amount of pages in each thread. I don't have time to scroll through each one and I dare not enter an unpopular thread.
Seriously this is the worst shit.

J1M

Arcane
Basically, the Codex was perfect so any improvements are decline. :smug:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Quote pop-up on text highlighting is a welcome addition. Unfortunately, it does not work fully.

For example, highlighting the following post with a double-click does not invoke the pop-up:
Example.jpg

The new font color seems a tad aggressive.

Hiding the number of pages is a major annoyance.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Please remove old-timers and whiners. They're old and dated. They're dead. They don't have to be your audience.

Lemming42

Arcane
Oh God, there's going to be so much accidental "+ Quote"ing from trying to brofist based on muscle memory.

Don't like the visible brofists/KKK either, it's one step away from one of those terrible karma meters other forums have.

Black

Arcane
Anything to keep you away from rewarding people who bet against you in UT, eh, DU? :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Argh! Mobile phone layout on my train ride codex! Make it stooooop!!! D:

Also, remove pop-up page numbers from premises. Tell us up front if we're about to stumble into a 1000-page Infinijew megathread

Angthoron

Arcane
[Resolve: 14]: I didn't ask for this. [Stoic]

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom