Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW You are unable to enjoy games for what they are

racofer

Thread Incliner
Comparison shots:

HuBo5.jpg

bJEVD.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Lemunde said:

I'm not sure what's worse: the fact that the pics are just pointless or the fact that the user decided to mod Oblivion.

Turjan

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
Letz post all ur hot girlz charactres
Heh, those are nice examples for your "WRPG with mods" panel :D. Fortunately, you spare us the flying dicks.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
i now understand why volourn just can't be arsed arguing with codexers when it comes to games. Just easier to say fuck it and call everyone cunts...

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
1277512554093.jpg

What exactly is happening here?

The thief is stealing food and the guard is trying to catch her, obviously. He stumbles and falls down but still reaches out a hand to catch her, and fails. HE should've said HALT HALT HALT instead, stupid guard.
Also the woman to the right is saying hello to the thief because the thief is probably the player character and NPCs always say hello to bypassing player characters.
The naked chick in the background... is... uhh... okay I give up.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Call me overly optimistic everything is shit getting worse dumbed down baked beans get out of here bumface, but I'm still holding out hope that developers embracing the digital download scene, thus cutting out costs and retail publishing, will eventually lead to the return of more niche games. Depending on the model, it might cut out publishers altogether. Hell, there are a fair few experimental/niche games already doing pretty well thanks to Steam and co. Can but hope.
Dude had a point imo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom