Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You can decorate your house In Fallout 3!!11!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
From NMA:

If you defuse the bomb in Megaton you are rewarded with a shack, "which like all your future homes can be themed in different ways - pre-war, Mr Loverman, and Vault themes can be bought at the local supply store

Barbies Post-Apocalyptic House Dress up!Amazing! Innovation!

There is even more stupid shit if you want to read the article. WHY GOD WHY?!?!

Another example of bleak humour: in an unopened post box you can find a letter informing the receiver they weren't selected for the vault programme.
I just read it and I don't find that to be bleak humour. It's more bleak than humourous.

MasPingon

Arcane
japaneasedog.jpg

Another Bethesda raping FO topic. There is nothing we can do, we can only watch it or not

gamefan

Scholar
It isn't even a bad feature, i dont know what all you whiners are bitching about,i mean its nice to have a safe house, hopfully somewhere where you could store supplies, ect.

Lumpy

Arcane
gamefan said:
It isn't even a bad feature, i dont know what all you whiners are bitching about,i mean its nice to have a safe house, hopfully somewhere where you could store supplies, ect.
:cry:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
gamefan said:

It's a bit more elaborate than finding a barrel in a town and dumping all your not-needed inventory there. Actually no game allows you to decorate said barrel, that's a niche to explore.

MetalCraze

Arcane
One of guys I know a few days ago said
"You can even buy a house you want and decorate it in Fable. Wouldn't it be great to have some Fable live-the-life gameplay in such RPG as Fallout?"

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
skyway said:
"You can even buy a house you want and decorate it in Fable. Wouldn't it be great to have some Fable live-the-life gameplay in such RPG as Fallout?"
Obviously they weren't talking about FO3, nevertheless we should find that fag and hang him for witchcraft.

Truth

Scholar
Duh, it's clearly to attract females to play the game. They have to add the cooking of ghouls and supermutants in though.

:in before feminist perspective of Fallout 3:

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
skyway said:

Did you respond by hitting him in the face with a broken glass? It's probably the only sensible response to such a question.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
live the life is pretty easily done with make believe. Nothing is stopping you from claiming a house as your own and dump your junk into the storage there. Then you can go around hunting stuff sell the loot etc. What's there to say? It only lacks custom decorations and such.

In my spare time in Ultima 7 I claimed a house as my own too, arranging the treasury room where I dumped all my gold and gems on several chests, have a nice horse carriage outside and a magic carpet on the backyard complete with a bloody altar with the previous owner's body on top of it.
You just need imagination, this buy a house shit is nothing new. But they pick a weird setting to add it in. (House decor in Post-apoc? wtf?)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
RK47 said:
In my spare time in Ultima 7 I claimed a house as my own too, arranging the treasury room where I dumped all my gold and gems on several chests, have a nice horse carriage outside and a magic carpet on the backyard complete with a bloody altar with the previous owner's body on top of it.

I did that too. :oops:

DoppelG

Scholar
Truth said:
Duh, it's clearly to attract females to play the game. They have to add the cooking of ghouls and supermutants in though.

:in before feminist perspective of Fallout 3:

You know, i would like that, i always wanted to try out the Fallout survival guide's recipies. Wouldn't trust Bethesda adding in such a feature though, they would probably turn it into a heal-em-up like drinking out of a toilet

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom