Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information You Will Believe a Golden Baby Can Fly: Grimoire on Indiegogo

DemonKing

Arcane
4 month pledge windows will become the new standard in Crowdfunding.

Brother - I've been waiting for this game since I first had access to the interwebs in the mid-90s - what's another 4 months wait at this stage?

Repressed Homosexual
Finally, now that's an epic introductory video.

I'll pledge before the end of the year for sure. Forget Project Eternity, now here's a true underdog who deserves our help.

Grimoire is so incredible, it basically is the most fully-featured computer RPG ever. No self-respecting hardcore gamer and Codexer shouldn't support it.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
This time we're serious!

Well that was the best 20 minutes I've spent online in awhile.

Good thing i have 119 more days to determine my donation level.The $75 tier looks enticing.

NiM82

Prophet
Someone's going to need to reinforce the levees here before May, the tears are going to come down hard.

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
For the record:

1) I believe Babies Can Fly.
2) I am more excited for this than Duke Nukem Forever.

Now...

Onto the question:
1) Can I get a Cleve autographed copy!??
2) What are the projected system specs? (I run a Netbook.)
3) Is the 120 Pledge time any reference to 120 Days of Sodom (AKA the World's Longest Aristocrats joke.) Or should we worry the World will end before 2012, thus bringing Grimoire Forever to its logical conclusion. If so, I hope the Dadaist rewrite of 120 Days including "The Aristocrats" as the punchline.
4) Since I haven't looked, is the Codex Troll a recruitable NPC? One with snooty commentary about how Fallout was the greatest game ever, and comparing Grimoire Forever to Duke Nukem wif' Guns!

ANSKWER!111,

A14. :P

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
I am probably going to Retardo Land for this:

1) Can we start a Codex fund-raiser to have the Codex troll included as a recruitable NPC!??

Maybe with Codex members doing voice-over dialogue for Snarky bits.

*2) How much for a separate Soundtrack CD!??

*=Retarded question.

-A14.

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
Wanna see exclusive Beta for investors! Also curious to see how combat plays out, haven't seen any vids! Yet. Thankful, Cleve! Gratz.

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Is there going to be a concentrated effort by members of this site to pool enough for the npcs? Not familiar with the drives and how they work but I would be willing to forgo my individual pledge to try and get the Neanderthal as a npc in the game. Instead of coming from bones, you could find it in a block of ice or something. Make a whole side quest out of it. Use fire or a spell to thaw him out and then befriend him by giving it food.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Grimoire is so incredible, it basically is the most fully-featured computer RPG ever.

How do you know? Have you played it? Have you played the beta? "It's so incredible!"

Cleve-marketing does its wonders it seems. The power of personality... I wonder how many people are pledging that never have played a Wiz7 clone.

No scepticism in this thread about the promises of a bigger viewport, which means re-doing all the graphics?

Raygun_elf

Educated
No scepticism in this thread about the promises of a bigger viewport, which means re-doing all the graphics?
He said in the other thread that the original viewpoint was the bigger resolution size, but that it got condensed for some reason. So it can be expanded without stretching the pixels.

Repressed Homosexual
I tried to look for places where it had been mentioned, and I found it on "Broken Forums".

What is broken forum? It looks like a place for Quarter to Three people, for people who think that QT3 and Tom Chick aren't liberal enough, as if it was humanly possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom