Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
NWN 1.29 patch released
Development Info - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Wed 12 March 2003, 01:11:35Tags: Neverwinter Nights
The 1.29 patch for Neverwinter Nights has now been officially released. Here's a clip from the full list of fixes, just the game section:
- Fixed an issue with NPCs "warping" around on the client screen
- Added support for 5.1 and 7.1 speakers settings in the sound panel
- Fixed Stoneskin limit, so that its now reduced by the correct amount if you take more than the maximum absorbed damage from a hit.
- Active item properties should be properly useable on items bought from stores and split from piles. This fixes the "can't use purchased item in inventory" issue.
- Fixed logging out with a placeable container open causing the container to be permanently stuck open.
- Added more informative user feedback on why their new server vault character was rejected.
- Fixed NPCs attacking DMs.
- PCs can no longer pick the DMs pocket. =P
- Fixed potions/scrolls not working and breaking your game if you set the starting hour/year to zero in module properties.
- Tags are now being properly enforced to their 32 character limit.
- Fixed a bug where game rooms would show up twice when you hit cancel on direct connect panel.
- Fixed an art bug with filter list on internet page and tweaked chat page also.
- Fixed the "Release From Domination" icon.
Don't you just hate it when zombies attack the DM in P&P?
Thanks to Darkness40k for the heads up!