Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by cvv

1. cvv

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Not my style, wouldn't wanna live in a museum but it's sure nice to look at.
  2. cvv

From Software Dark Souls 3

Don't try to be sneaky, you're bad at it. I love all FS games except DS3. Because I don't love soulless, flat, by-the-numbers, low-effort, fan servicing trash. Someone who enjoys DS3 that's mostly beige and grey should really not speak about art at all. Also if you wanna speak about LotF you...
  3. cvv

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Bruh, stay away from designing RPGs.
  4. cvv

Yep, again. Incredible consistency.
  5. cvv

My brother, real talk now, how is it that whenever you post something it's almost always some shade of moronic? I seriously don't remember you ever saying anything intelligent or interesting. It's almost like Wrong Carlo but instead of wrong you're always retarded.
  6. cvv

True but also unfortunate. If you put in a mild effort (ferry a few loot hauls into the town, find a few ancient chests, speed-level lockpicking/brew footpad/rob traders) you can easily break the economy and become richer than the Holy Roman emperor within the first six hours of the game. All...
  7. cvv

If someone hates DS2 because of: - a volcano on a mill - clunky And loves DS3 despite the game being a broken, dysfunctional mangle covered up by a thin veneer of bling then they are village idiots and should immediately be labelled so in their Codex bio.
  8. cvv

So you just admit you don't care about systemic and mechanical problems, however serious or numerous, as long as the game looks good. Got it. :nocountryforshitposters:
  9. cvv

- cold doesn't do anything - poison doesn't do anything - poise does next to nothing - durability is pointless - weapon sweet spots have been rendered irrelevant - armor is a joke - split damage is a complete joke, therefore all split weapons are useless, therefore many boss weapons are useless...
  10. cvv

But you see, DS2 is clunky, graphix are bad, there's bad design and artificial difficulty (which is bad) and worst of all, lava castle on top of a poison mill. A fantasy game with such things is literally unplayable. On the other hand DS3 moves very smoothly, has good graphix and the bosses are...
  11. cvv

Incline Hollow Knight

I've played 10+ metroidvanias in the last few years and HK is definitely challenging. And at few places like the White Castle or Arena it's legitimately hardcore.
  12. cvv

That means you're having more fun than boredom. To be precise, your personal ratio of fun/boredom is at least 51 - 49. It's math bro, can't beat math.
  13. cvv

Bruh, games aren't homework, you don't actually have to play them you know :lol:
  14. cvv

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

I personally know at least two men in their fifties who are still rumbustious boozers and womanizers. I know a guy who used to be a great womanizer into his late sixties. Testosterone levels have fallen drastically over the last 50 years, in another 50 there won't be much difference between men...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom