Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Fargus

1. Fargus

Rift / Vive / VR General

Hopefully it's not another wombyn game where you play hide and seek with invincible xenomorph. Will be on steam too.
  2. Fargus

Why is Gothic series so culty?

You're right. But i would add that one of the main reasons why these games are so great is tough but fair progression and it's very rewarding. Not to mention the handcrafted nature of the game.
  3. Fargus

Crown Wars: The Black Prince - historical fantasy turn-based tactics from Naheulbeuk devs - coming May 23rd

You can filter your ranks, but there will be wombyn and nogs among hostile factions. Wasn't in the demo, but i saw it in the factions trailer.
  4. Fargus

Fallout Fallout 3 isn’t as bad as you think...

Now it looks like they retconned it into vault tec starting the war because it's good for business to kill most of the earth's population. *honk-honk*
  5. Fargus

Fallout Fallout 3 isn’t as bad as you think...

Amazog is spending a lot to advertise this shitshow.
  6. Fargus

Crown Wars: The Black Prince - historical fantasy turn-based tactics from Naheulbeuk devs - coming May 23rd

Tactical battles, medieval nigger knights, wombyn warriors, bears. This game has everything to succeed in 2024.
  7. Fargus

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Fuck, what happened to germoids? I used to play games like Gothic, Guild 2, Spellforce, The Fall, Diggles when i was younger when germs were the shit. Now all they want to make is farming garbage and apparently squid humping simulators. One of the biggest downfalls in gayming.
  8. Fargus

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

PB could always make a Gothic clone with bear sex if they are still around.
  9. Fargus

You'll be spammed with even dumber youtube shorts.

You'll be spammed with even dumber youtube shorts.
  10. Fargus

[MEDIA] :obviously:

:obviously:
  11. Fargus

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

I'm surprised germoids don't want to lift a finger to make german fan dub happen despite Gothic franchise being german :\ The chances for Archolos with French and engrish VA are even smaller. If someone makes engrish VA i hope it will be entirely like this masterpiece:
  12. Fargus

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

Could be. I looked up on when Helseth learns that you are Nerevarine but i can't find anything. There are many ways he could have done it though instead of sending assassins, like paying some pirates to sink your fucking ship at the sea, unless it was some Kasparov chess scheme to get rid of the...
  13. Fargus

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

I only saw videos but it's at least as good, but i like it more than polish version. And it's not even because polish sounds like diarrhea. Train Studio hired actors from the russian localizations of Gothic games like Polonsky etc, they have Konstantin Karasik famous (among russian gamers) for...
  14. Fargus

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

I used to watch him for laughs. He tends to be very autistic and just shits on games that are not even bad giving them 1 or 2 out of 10 causing some meltdown in the comments.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom