Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by InspectorRumpole

1. InspectorRumpole

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Finally bought WH3. Glad I didn't pay full price for this. Now update Grimhammer you lazy gits!
  2. InspectorRumpole

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Re-installed and planned on finishing, but I'm stuck at 40% trying to start a new game. Anyone else had that problem? EDIT: Win10 Pro EDIT: Solved. Turns out the game doesnt like my VPN.
  3. InspectorRumpole

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

I'm 10k hours and still playing.
  4. InspectorRumpole

Another few month before the "real" update. Maybe tied with the release of Ringmaster. With the quality of Valve big patches, I'm ok with waiting. A reddit user said they've updated some code regarding Aghs Lab. Who knows.
  5. InspectorRumpole

Music you use during your games?

Back when I had a stint as a DM, I used the good old
  6. InspectorRumpole

I play mostly unranked, and it's suprisingly good. People really play to win. Of course you run into this guy wanting to try something ridiculous out once in a while, but they are rare.
  7. InspectorRumpole

There's a whole "Arcade" section in the client that has all sorts of custom games. I've played some good one over the years.
  8. InspectorRumpole

It's an interesting discussion. Puppey was out recently, saying games are a lot more streamlined today. Meaning there's a lot of timing based objectives you have to consider now, so there's a lot less freedom in the strategies you can use. For example, you never see 3-1-1 lanes, level 1 Rosh...
  9. InspectorRumpole

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Is this worth playing without the expansions? https://store.steampowered.com/app/230190/War_for_the_Overworld/
  10. InspectorRumpole

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 gets another celebrity voice actor

Guys, this is going to be the best video game ever! Source: Trust me bro's.
  11. InspectorRumpole

I'm actually starting to come around on the patch. I just needed to let go of my completionist mindset that comes with 10k games, and realize that I can't do all the objectivies in every game. Also, after you've played so many games, it's easy to get stuck in your ways. I still think something...
  12. InspectorRumpole

Hopefully 50% of the new shit will be removed again, like they did with Shrines. It feels like some MMO PvE atm. Farm drops and craft items. What's next? the shopkeep wants you to fetch him 3 medical plants before he will sell you items?
  13. InspectorRumpole

I've liked most of the patches so far, but wtf is this new shit. They killed dota.
  14. InspectorRumpole

4X Best MoM mod: Caster of Magic

Stop derailing the thread you fuckers. This is not about Caster of Magic, whether you like it or not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom