Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Malakal

1. Malakal

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

Please cut down on caves, having like 20 cave provinces is ridiculous.
  2. Malakal

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

Used to be PBEM nonsense but now we have dedicated servers so you just connect from the game and thats it. Very easy. Anyway I am obviously in.
  3. Malakal

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

I mean they are shitty mages but they are also demigod elves with sky high stats. Even without equipment with a few self buffs and bless they could mow down those lobos for sure. If he scripted them to cast well thats a huge mistake.
  4. Malakal

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

Not to toot my own horn but I won EA Hinnom game where 6 players gang banged me and I was down to 2 unsieged forts and 7 provinces. And he is fighting Rlyeh so that barely counts...
  5. Malakal

Well I was thinking we could do a MA Codex game next? Different pool of nations and one of the favorite ages. Just the blasted Ermor....
  6. Malakal

I mean its up to you but let me just say seeing Kailasa survive this long is a real feat! Go for the record! Also FYI Codex games often end in weird ways so cataclysm isn't out of the question and you could even pull out a miracle win assuming you get a few thrones by then...
  7. Malakal

Incline Dominions 6

You get an army for free and if you get research it can fight with anything, in darkness, with army of bronze mistformed skeletons can defeat massed giants. The problem is getting to that with pathetic Ermor research.
  8. Malakal

Incline Dominions 6

Yea fairly sure you need dusk elders way more than any lictors.
  9. Malakal

Get it, there is a ritual that steals the sun and another that makes a second sun (they cancel themselves out if both cast).
  10. Malakal

Easy actually, group mages into paths/crosspath groups they have and copy paste scripts. I literally can list useful combat spells from memory, despite there being hundreds and hundreds of spells you won't be scripting starfires... I mean for most cases: A bolt, t-strike. E maws, blade wind...
  11. Malakal

Well I site searched most paths and found fuck all. So its luck too.
  12. Malakal

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

If I knew its 30 its probably easier to stockpile. Just pointing out that one event plus resource is easy way to win. Maybe the spell should be sometimes split into parts to be gathered or something. For maximum autism you can check soul economy in this game as a comparison.
  13. Malakal

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Winning seems very easy tho, you just need 30 souls and portal spell right? And you get souls from exploring dungeons...
  14. Malakal

It makes perfect sense, water is a map thing not battle thing, underwater battles happen on land just the background is different. Don't think the engine even supports changing that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom