Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nines_Anarch

1. Nines_Anarch

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

You like to play dark? t's as simple as reducing the brightness of your screen...
  2. Nines_Anarch

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Release date leaked?
  3. Nines_Anarch

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

The new trailer looks like the second part of this one: Btw those models and facial animations remind me of Tony Hawk's Underground (a PS2 game from 2003)... Just a comparison VtM B2 - 2020? (Cross-gen) THU - 2003 (PS2) Not that I don't like it. That was a fun game. It gave me nostalgic...
  4. Nines_Anarch

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

It is very effective. Anyways who do you think would win? Versus:
  5. Nines_Anarch

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

I preffer them in dark - black armor:
  6. Nines_Anarch

1eyedking Games which do not have a proper in-depth character creation system are NOT Rpg's

Only good thing about The Witcher 3 is that it helps bring people together...
  7. Nines_Anarch

Gothic Gothic remake from THQ Nordic

Already uninstalled. It was worse than I thought. Hopefully it will never see the light. If you want to play Gothic, just play it. The game was released 18 years ago. Still is one of the best RPGs ever made. But this is not Gothic and will never be. BarcelonaStudio failed miserably to capture...
  8. Nines_Anarch

Put your glasses on. Gothic 1 on lowest setting looks better than this on high.
  9. Nines_Anarch

Q: Is Piranha Bytes involved in the project? A: No! Piranha Bytes is working hard on a different project, which will be announced in 2020. Piranha Bytes is working on ELEX 2. The Gothic 1 Remake is a bad joke. Looks awful. Original still is the better option.
  10. Nines_Anarch

Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!

Resident Evil 4 Remake was also leaked:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom