Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by relootz

1. Stalker 2

expecting an open game, with serious difficulty and hidden locations for secrets. :salute: Prolly won't get it but i can still hope. :/
  2. PC Speakers - HALP!

I have them too, they are good.
  3. Call of Pripyat: Are you kidding me?

for some reason i just stopped playing i cant remember why, because i enjoyed the game and especially the free roaming part. Where can i find my savegames, because i added an SSD and kept the other HD.
  4. Call of Pripyat: Are you kidding me?

where does COP place its savegames? Still need to finish the chopper evac endscene.
  5. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

waiting for the codex consensus whether it is worth it play to play it or not. ... and then probably i won't even play it anyway. Still haven't touched new vegas and deus ex 3
  6. Company News The Witcher 2 Sales

.... Steam is much better known, are you getting lobotomized by your long stay at the codex made? A million sounds good especially for a PC only title. Anyone got an idea how much Starcraft 2 sold? (I know its RTS but still PC only too) wikipedia : On August 3, 2010, Blizzard announced...
  7. Blood is good for what it is, Fowyr sux cock

So who wants to join the i-have-blood-original-bigbox club :smug:
  8. Another expansion for King's Bounty announced

You played TL on normal there lies your fault. Games on normal just don't offer any difficulty. You should however maybe start the last release as it is a lot more balanced, tweaked, just allowing a better game experience allover.
  9. Syndicate Reboot (first screenshots)

I am still not following the train of thought on making this game. I mean the people who played the original game, lets call them fans, lke me, or now in their late 20 or 30. They won't like this game at all because it has basically nothing to do with syndicate. So they make an FPS for...
  10. HoMM 6 leaked

That sucks balls, but a lot of games seem to be moving into this direction. I'd rather not have it but i already have one of those useless ubisoft accounts from playing the beta so yeah why not.
  11. HoMM 6 leaked

haven't unpacked it yet! Your a fan or you are not. Its a real nostalgia trip for me. And it is only 60 euro's which doesn't affect me. Lets hope its better then expected :)
  12. Syndicate Reboot (first screenshots)

At least we can play the old game. You don't need to play this shit. Just forget it even exists.
  13. Another expansion for King's Bounty announced

:incline: fuck the haters saying this game isnt strategically advanced enough, its addictive and fun thats all i want
  14. HoMM 6 leaked

i bought the CE edition, shame on you pirating faggots. I want to support the HOMM series even if this game is mediocre
  15. Le nya ?

What the hell is it with the cat anyway??

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom