Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by typical user

1. typical user

Is Diablo 2 worth playing?

Runewords and loot in general were implemented with multiplayer in mind. Blizz wanted people to play together and trade. The drops were so insane a whole black market and scamming people came around and became the norm. Seriously tho, you want good gear, you better start farming and selling...
  2. typical user

Most annoying non-obvious things in modern gaming

1. BIG UI to accomodate for console ppl playing on large TVs. 2. Camera auto-center for controllers with no ability to turn off for M+KB. 3. System requirements not stating what recommended specs are for; is it 1080p 30fps? 4k 60fps? Ultra preset with RT on or High with RT off? 4. Battle-pass...
  3. typical user

Project Zomboid

:necro: Bought it recently to play with a friend and he cockblocked me by taking a break from playing games for the past week. So I tried solo runs. Died a lot. My first embarassing death which I won't forget was when I managed to learn how to hot-wire cars. I had to escape the town of...
  4. typical user

Red Dead Redemption 2: Good or shit?

Good shit. Western GTA, with better polish and more railroaded scripting but hey - for your first playthorugh it will easily take away 100 hours, and the story excluding some nonsense's is pretty gut. I do come back to play this from time to time in Online to shoot some dudes. Tis' good my man.
  5. typical user

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Go on vacation, come back with fresh ideas.
  6. typical user

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Yes, he is able to do everything you can do except he is 10 times as hard, has infinite FP and carries infinite items. The downside he can't heal from Estus Flask but you can just equip meat balls which heal and poison you. Mimic will heal from them and get no poison. For my first playthrough I...
  7. typical user

NG+ feels like they did not want to bother changing stuff up in bigass map they made but every single game before Elden had this feature so they just copypasted it. You get +1 and +2 items in regular NG run and enemies give tons of runes to making it feel like you are playing NG+ by the time...
  8. typical user

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

So that's why there were so many normie memes. At least there is still incest, scat and black market references so it's not completely reddit quality. Or if those were the bits coming from Sseth then maybe he is just expanding his economy on Zoomers.
  9. typical user

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

No, what did you expect from Beth? Also, did you just quote shit I posted 6 years back?
  10. typical user

Best Fallout 2 Ranged Weapon?

There are couple weapons which are the best, but that depends on the build and what you want to achieve. That's what makes Fo2 a great game for multiple replays. Sniping people in the eyes? Gauss rifle. Turning crowds into thin paste? Rocket launcher with either normal or AP rockets depending...
  11. typical user

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

we still talking about this garbage?
  12. typical user

Bosses being faster is one thing, but they also get disgusting AoE attacks which can glass you instantly. Fuck that Erdtree Knight before Beast Clergyman in Farum Azula. The only thing he lacked was farting fire balls.
  13. typical user

Just level up your Vigor and stamina man, also get wolves spirit ashes and your main gun leveled to +2 or +3. Summon Rogier and Margitt will fold.
  14. typical user

Living jars and ability to backstab giant flaming head-wagons is the most From Soft thing. Kinda slow to start but damn this game is huge.
  15. typical user

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Speaks volumes when the studio decided to again work on 7+ year game instead of fixing their latest flop. (I know it can't be fixed but at least they could admit it and move on)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom