Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vulpes

1. Vulpes

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

The writing is so shit, schizophrenic and pozzed that I almost started killing everyone at several points in the game out of sheer frustration. The first moment was when I finally got off the starting planet and took the time to get to know my initial companions a bit better (who I already...
  2. Vulpes

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Razorfist is a thin-skinned bitch and also a HUGE Looking Glass fanboy. That faggot actually batted for Underworld Ascendant and treated it with kid gloves when it came out. He was more critical of good games like Dragon's Dogma 1 and New Vegas than he ever was towards that steaming pile of shit.
  3. Vulpes

Henry vill be circumzized and you vill like it :mixedemotions:
  4. Vulpes

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

The DLC announcements are gonna be a problem no matter what they go with. Everyone has vastly different expectations. I for one will be displeased if ASSamites (I refuse to call them by their new faggotass name) turn out to be the only new clan we get. I don't want to see the old ones returning...
  5. Vulpes

Erannorth Renaissance

I see a chick with big tits, I wishlist it. Simple as :positive:
  6. Vulpes

Mark my words, their excuse will be that Henry (along with Hans) was captured at Trosky Castle by Bergow during or prior to the prologue, where he was then starved and tortured for months
  7. Vulpes

KCD 2 will not feature the Hussite Wars. If John of Liechtenstein is returning, then the plot will certainly revolve around freeing Wenceslaus (which was already teased in a post-credits dialogue scene at the castle in Rattay). Kuttenberg played a major role in that and it's where him and his...
  8. Vulpes

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

You guys are missing the point. Why would the Anarchs, who hate their elders and mistrust those who follow them, allow into their midst a clan that openly worships its founder and wants to bring him back from torpor? They and the Sabbat should despise them even more so than the Camarilla
  9. Vulpes

Only a little bit. They're not fame-hungry, pill-addicted landwhales who get violent over the slightest inconvenience, who openly show off their (unwarranted) sense of superiority at every chance they get and try to turn every faucet of their life into an entertaining (and monetizable)...
  10. Vulpes

Setites involving themselves with the needs of other clans makes sense, since they're practically supernatural Jews with an Egyptian motif. They see themselves as Set's Chosen People. They're all about corrupting other vampires and normal humans, spreading degeneracy and decadence in every way...
  11. Vulpes

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

I blame Bioware for starting the trend of bloated games. More specifically, Baldur's Gate 2. They just kept tossing ideas around and barely tying them together. It's a very messy game and it's a miracle that it turned out as good as it did.
  12. Vulpes

Bums, junkies, DoorDashers and other untouchables? The only problem I see is how a Ventrue character is supposed to find suitable vitae
  13. Vulpes

Give out tags more liberally.

I don't even get how the tags work. How many Israeli genocides does one have to deny (and if they did happen, they were a good thing!!!) before Mossad acknowledges you as one of their own?
  14. Vulpes

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

And like Deadfire, TOW 2 will sell like shit because the first one didn't live up to the hype and Obsidian's fans now know what to expect from the next game. In this case, a boring cookie-cutter sci-fi ARPG. Most of them will not fall for the "it's just like New Vegas!!!!" marketing angle for a...
  15. Vulpes

The more I discussed with my friends what has and hasn't been revealed so far, the more unlikely it seemed that the game will be feature complete by the end of this year. Look at the Ventrue blogpost as an example. It's one of the four clans the game is supposed to launch with and it wasn't even...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom