Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FABEL III IS OUTT!!1!

Imbecile said:
Its not been terrible well received. Dont think I'll bother...

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/845218-game ... for-a-king

Bruticis said:

Not that I have a problem with the review but jesus fuck, do they just copy-paste reviews and change a few words like a kid in middle school would do for his book report? Those might as well be carbon copies, I had to check to make sure they weren't written by the same person. How does this shit pass for acceptable?

Crazy_Vasey

Novice
On the plus side, my character hasn't turned into some sort of hideous mutant creature over the course of the game as happened when I played through Fable 2. On the down side, absolutely everything else in the game is worse. My pre-order feels so justified.

Crazy_Vasey said:
On the plus side, my character hasn't turned into some sort of hideous mutant creature over the course of the game as happened when I played through Fable 2. On the down side, absolutely everything else in the game is worse. My pre-order feels so justified.

But have you farted on someone's head? Had unprotected sex with a hooker?

Real Choice and Consequence.

Micmu

Magister
Is that "unprotected sex yes/no" dialogue box a photoshop or is this madness actually in the game?
If yes, then Molly really is a new joke of the industry. :shock:
Never seen anything so crazy and pointless in a game before

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
micmu said:
Is that "unprotected sex yes/no" dialogue box a photoshop or is this madness actually in the game?

Well it's not pointless in that you will have a kid if you have unprotected sex. Still silly though.

Truman

Scholar
Is it possible to fart on the heads of children? Because children were protected in Fable 1 and it pissed me off.

Bruticis

micmu said:

It's not photoshoped, I'm happy to report. It's a shot from a multiplayer game, co-op unprotected sex is next gen.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Blackadder said:
Somebody has to do an LP of this. No, don't ask me. It has to be someone who is used to playing garbage.
I propose Skyway.

Are you sure you are not confusing anything here? I didn't touch FO3, DA, ME2, AP and NV.

Drakron

Arcane
BAWWW developer said:
the game I've been working on for the last couple of years.

It shows its only been worked on for a couple of years ...

Blackula

Educated
Fuck this shit, Molyneux found a way to dumb down farting by only giving the option for a positive or negative expression... isn't that like the main selling point of his entire career?

Krash

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
Are you sure you are not confusing anything here? I didn't touch FO3, DA, ME2, AP and NV.
Yet you seem to be an expert about all their supposed flaws

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
In b4 wah wah if I play them you say why play stuff you don't like and if don't I can't talk about it wah wah

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom