Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make this stop.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I doubt it. I lost my brofisting powers back when that was the system because I made a mockery of the "brofist harvesting is a serious crime" thread 6 or so months ago by brofisting every post in it. Sure - that was abusive, I get that, but I don't understand why genuinely rating a couple dozen posts (using a wide spectrum of ratings) when we had 10 different options is abusive.

If you're going to have some arbitrary "you can only rate/brofist X posts a day before you're banished from rating" you may as well make it public knowledge.

circ

Arcane
Well looks like I lost my clicking privileges again. All I got off was one agree. Fuck you guys. Now I gotta look at spammy and slow icons everywhere for no reason.

1205660-CJDU1DU.jpg

meh

Educated
Yes, Revenant and meh have been stripped of rating privileges. Micmu was also on the list, but he said he would change and I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Good. Now this shit won't appear every time I move mouse over post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom