Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

It was that Doppelgangers fault you didn't win. I can see the deceptions cleanly pass through her face when she lets the inner evil overcome her.

You must stop the horror from spreading.

But first, breed with it.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Code:
0 literature
0 mathematics/science

That doesn't look good.

Anyway, I like how the music changes when your alpha competitor makes an appearance :smug:.

You're right on the Math, Science part tho... I can't wait to see what happens on the next exam papers results

RK47

Patron
This thread is rated G for GAY.

Needs more pictures of RK's sister.

mgm-metro-goldwyn-meyer-cat.gif

anyways, seeing my sis on 10th Feb. :smug:

Lindblum

Augur
Whats the Opening song RK? its so catchy.

Okay... may be we should pump some points into INT, Hiroshi is wayy.... ahead.
If we don't get any pussy is school at least we should be able to get a better job if we graduate.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Okay... may be we should pump some points into INT, Hiroshi is wayy.... ahead.
If we don't get any pussy is school at least we should be able to get a better job if we graduate.

I think it was mentioned that if our grades suck enough, Satsuko will send us back to the start of the loop again because she gets butthertz. Mebbe RK-chan is trying to make that happen so we'll be better equipped to destroy our arch-nemesis next time around.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Did you just suggest to frankenstein-girl that there should be a limit on how far SCIENCE! can progress?

Lindblum

Augur
If we get thrown back in time due to you failing the exam choosing to focus on music and drowning yourself in AXE body-spray.

I hope you'll literally do everything in your power to make Hiroshi's life hell.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Math&Muscles have't done anything for us, exept one death, one humiliation and almost one drowning. But one pickup of a brush? Three girls phone numbers just like that.

Chicks dig transcendental.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
FortySeven is making that "I'm a total loser that never acheved nothing during college" intorduction at the start of the game look like a finale...

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The rate at which RK's going, he may actually get *negative* grades. They'll pay him to leave school.

And then he'll keep getting buff and being pretty and all the girls will fuck him anyway until he impregnates them all and I want to play THAT game

Santander02

Arcane
So Alice is friends with Rena? that might complicate things if we are going for the blonde...and Naoko, hope she doesn't require you to turn into a vegetarian because of this little incident.

I wonder if going for more than one girl at the same time will cause a love polygon of some sort, looking forward to the cat-fight!.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm a video behind but what in the world did you do to earn an xp with Aya voodoo doll?

Also, tech girls likes touchscreens? :decline:

RK47

Patron
I was looking for the 'Fuck Windows 8' option but realize it's written by Apple fags probably.
That said, EXP gains seems to hinge on whether the encounter is resolved in a 'good' fashion so to speak.
In this case, we defused the situation (I think) - notice some dates gives 47 no EXP, cause we didn't seem to end it on the 'good' rating.
Just an observation - it's not clear cut.

RK47

Patron
I *know* this.

Notice that this beach event was a repeat - with slight difference.
47 did meet Naoko earlier on the beach by chance and instead of catching a single fish, he gave up and pack up earlier.
I suppose he wasn't determined enough to stay on.
When the second date took place on the beach, determination quirk kicks in and he stayed till he caught something leading to a 'good date.'

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So the only exam we had actually practiced for (PhysEd) was the one er got an F in?

Fail

Also, if you ask to schedule stuff a week or more in advance, does it impact the odds that said person is busy in any way?

RK47

Patron
It's because I took it when my energy is too low.
I guess if Energy is low, you can fail skill checks . Like late for a meeting - etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom