Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Lords of Xulima Indiegogo Campaign Begins

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's not like you're getting pledgers from the platform directly. You get them from everywhere else.
The actual statistics disagree with you.
What statistics? Or more importantly, who created those statistics? I'm sorry, but trusting in statistics seems very naive to me. If you want to prove some argument with a statistic, you will be able to interpret the results in any way you like. Only very rarely are statistics really "bullet proof". Read further and you might understand why.
The campaigns that have released the stats show large percentage of their money coming from people who were directed to their campaign from another link on kickstarter itself. Showing that there is a good amount of money generated just from being on a popular platform.

Indeed. Swen provided a screenshot of those stats on his blog. That's about 20% of pledges that came from the game being featured on Popular and Discovered as we can see here :
That is indeed more than I guessed. Xenonauts claims even 30%. But you have to subtract those people that only came to KS because they knew the campaign was there and went to it via Popular/Discover. I'd guess that brings it down to 10 - 15%.

But anyway... how much more money is lost due to people not being able to use Kickstarter who could (and would!) have used PayPal with IndieGogo? I think it is more than that sum incoming from random Kickstarter visitors. For that reason, at least the bigger studios (or the smaller ones with a larger effort) build their own "funding" platform that uses PayPal.
Of course, that does not generate as much income as the campaign platform itself (as those self-built "shops" are just less attractive than the official campaign). But it proves that the lack of PayPal (or any other non-credit-card payment system) is a huge problem on Kickstarter, and I seriously wonder how this is still not solved. If IndieGogo can do it, Kickstarter should be able to do it just as well. There are also the kind of campaigns on IndieGogo where you initially pledge, but only pay the money if the campaign goal is met. So this is possible with PayPal. With or without a credit card. Kickstarer just fails to do it right.

Also, I think the assumption that a campaign must hit 100% of its goal, or that there should only be one campaign for a game, is just plain wrong. What if a game you like needs 50k and only manages to get 25k on IndieGogo. The game will not be made? Of course it will. The 25k will be put to good use, more work will be done on the game and when that money runs out, a second campaign can be started with more to show AND a smaller goal. Might even get some people to pledge twice as they like the progress they see. To me, that seems absolutely legit. Now try that with Kickstarter.

Last edited:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also, I think the assumption that a campaign must hit 100% of its goal, or that there should only be one campaign for a game, is just plain wrong. What if a game you like needs 50k and only manages to get 25k on IndieGogo. The game will not be made? Of course it will. The 25k will be put to good use, more work will be done on the game and when that money runs out, a second campaign can be started with more to show AND a smaller goal. Might even get some people to pledge twice as they like the progress they see. To me, that seems absolutely legit. Now try that with Kickstarter.

Indiegogo supports fixed funding (example: Lords of Xulima) and flexible funding (example: Grimoire).

Fixed funding:
This campaign will only receive funds if at least $xxx is raised by its deadline (-> same as Kickstarter).

Flexible funding:
This campaign will receive all funds raised by its deadline.

PS:
The Lords of Xulima campaign will easily reach the minimum goal of $10,000. The maximum goal of $250,000 is too high for an unknown developer.
The realistic limit is $50,000.

Last edited:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA

Indiegogo supports fixed funding (example: Lords of Xulima) and flexible funding (example: Grimoire).

Fixed funding:
This campaign will only receive funds if at least $xxx is raised by its deadline (-> same as Kickstarter).

Flexible funding:
This campaign will receive all funds raised by its deadline.

PS:
The Lords of Xulima campaign will easily reach the minimum goal of $10,000. The maximum goal of $250,000 is too high for an unknown developer.
The realistic limit is $50,000.

50k in IndieGoGo? Nah, no way. I'd be surprised if they scrape 20k.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath

This is a very good point and having this possibility one of the few things I like about Indiegogo. This particular campaign is fixed funding, though - i.e. the guys behind Xulima will only get the cash if they raise the full amount (which seems unlikely). :(

They should hurry up and get some (video)updates out to get the ball rolling.
About something specific, like combat, C&C etc.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This is a very good point and having this possibility one of the few things I like about Indiegogo. This particular campaign is fixed funding, though - i.e. the guys behind Xulima will only get the cash if they raise the full amount (which seems unlikely). :(

Xulima:
This campaign will only receive funds if at least $10,000 is raised by its deadline. Funding duration: September 16, 2013 - October 18, 2013 (11:59pm PT).

$10,000 is very likely, I would say. After 2 days they are at $3,500 already.

First update.

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
$10,000 is very likely, I would say. After 2 days they are at $3,500 already.

First update.

I am wondering if the genaral trend of Kickstarter projects is similar to Indiegogo. Namely, how the surge towards the end compare to this of Kickstarter (also in relation to first 2-3 days of the campaign where they amassed almost $3500). Third (or fourth?) day now, and the project is crawling (like $200 today?). They will probably get around $7000 by the last 2-3 days of the campaign ($150 a day?), so they will need a significant boost in the last few days. I'd say anything above $10000 will be quite a miracle, or some well done PR campaign in media (then again, it is not this kind of games that will attract real money instantly).
RPS, Kotaku and a couple of jewtubers could rise it up for a couple of thousands, so let's see.

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Jesus... I wanted to ask what's going on there, but... I don't want to know.

Anyway, this is some sort of very successful console fighting game, I assume, so I can imagine it got the attention of those masses. But, single character DLC? 800k? Fuck this world.
They also ported it to PC and were taking essentially pre-orders for doing so.

Also, the platform does not generate the buzz. All other forms of media do. The platform itself is almost irrelevant. The only problem could be that journalists/bloggers/whatever always browse Kickstarter for news, but IndieGoGo less frequently. But that's nothing you couldn't make up for with some nice emails to the right persons.

Kickstarter comes with a payment safety net as it is exclusively "all or nothing". You know your money will not "burn" if the project fails to reach its goal where there is not even a question of whether the project owner(s) would refuse to refund and maybe even decide to go ahead and try anyway, leaving you to worry about having paid money to an underfunded project and how, if ever, it will ever come through. I know that IndieGoGo provides an "all or nothing" option as well but in what little place IndieGoGo occupies in collective memory, it is a "keep it all" service by default and that is a big disincentive for a lot of people and even the "all or nothing" option comes in the form of a refund and guess what: people don't like to go through the hassle of a transaction and then a possible refund when they can simply bypass payment step altogether.

You can also pull out of a project anytime you want if you find out about something or another about it that doesn't sit well for you, if you lose confidence or you just feel like pulling out, whatever and once again, no payment - no refund. It is an inherently more flexible system with the exceptional lack of alternative payment options such as PayPal which, judging by the exceptional volume of funding that the site garners, doesn't actually seem like as big an impediment to a lot of potential backers as Kickstarter's US/UK (And now CA as well) exclusivity is to project owners.

And Kickstarter itself actually is also a platform of generating buzz. It's not just "internet peoples" browsing Kickstarter aimlessly but Kickstarter itself has a lot of connections, uses them well and has a far better system of identifying, elevating and promoting the better handled and reassuring projects. And it is most certainly more "flashier" and we all know people like shiny flashy things.

So Kickstarter can make a big difference.

There are a number of projects that started out with IndieGoGo and dragged along for weeks or months with no significant progress in generating interest and collecting funds and not necessarily because the project owners sat idly.

Take Frontiers. It struggled at IndieGoGo for more than a month to collect the amount ($10.000) it collected in half a day over at Kickstarter (which moved on way beyond that, ending up at 15 times that amount, or %300 of the funding goal).

And it was not even a question of mere visibility; a lot of people knew about Frontiers while the IndieGoGo campaign was still on. Several gaming sites including RPS posted about it as well. And a lot of people refrained from backing it then and the amount of hits and internet talk the game generated didn't line up with the rate of funding. Why? Well, people have already given him one answer aplenty: "if only this were on Kickstarter" said many messages and internet chatter. And he admits in his blog that IndieGoGo made some promises to help with promoting the project which didn't help at all and he was rather dissatisfied with the system.

Anyone think that none of that success has anything to do with Kickstarter? Whether it's because Kickstarter has become hip or they actually make stuff happen or neither or both or just plain luck, Kickstarter is currently the definitive go-to crowdfunding platform for certain kinds of projects if the service is available to you as a project owner. They are certainly doing something right.

And at the very least, they are slowly opening up. It's available to US/UK/CA now, soon adding AU & NZ to the list as well.

KS hate aside, I think it's a bigger issue that KS + Amazon eat up a whole %10 of the money given to projects. That's fucking nuts.

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kickstarter comes with a payment safety net as it is exclusively "all or nothing". You know your money will not "burn" if the project fails to reach its goal where there is not even a question of whether the project owner(s) would refuse to refund and maybe even decide to go ahead and try anyway, leaving you to worry about having paid money to an underfunded project and how, if ever, it will ever come through. I know that IndieGoGo provides an "all or nothing" option as well but in what little place IndieGoGo occupies in collective memory, it is a "keep it all" service by default and that is a big disincentive for a lot of people and even the "all or nothing" option comes in the form of a refund and guess what: people don't like to go through the hassle of a transaction and then a possible refund when they can simply bypass payment step altogether.

You can also pull out of a project anytime you want if you find out about something or another about it that doesn't sit well for you, if you lose confidence or you just feel like pulling out, whatever and once again, no payment - no refund.
I went through the "hassle" of a refund once. I had to do exactly nothing. Just got 2 (or 3?) emails from PayPal instead of one (or 0?) from Amazon Payments. Oh wow...
But you are right that the gaming community seems to favor KS out of mostly irrational reasons and false rumors (like refunding on IndieGogo being a hassle, anything being wrong with not achieving 100% of a goal, etc.). And this is a factor one has to take into account when planning a campaign, so even I might end up deciding in favor of KS when the time has come.

And Kickstarter itself actually is also a platform of generating buzz. It's not just "internet peoples" browsing Kickstarter aimlessly but Kickstarter itself has a lot of connections, uses them well and has a far better system of identifying, elevating and promoting the better handled and reassuring projects. And it is most certainly more "flashier" and we all know people like shiny flashy things.
Sorry, but what connections? Do they have the famous 9th level Mass Media Coverage spell? What are they going to do? Use their paid inside journalists to spread the word about their favourite games? Probably not.
Again, I am convinced that the most important "market" here is the niche sites/communities that cover whatever niche you are trying to get into (like the Codex for various kinds of RPG). Only if those sites and communities boost the campaign (or something else... like rich friends), it will get covered by other sites as well, as it is now "successful". I really doubt there have been many projects that just opened up a KS campaign, did nothing special and then the money started flowing in, because some KS employee liked the art style.

And it was not even a question of mere visibility; a lot of people knew about Frontiers while the IndieGoGo campaign was still on. Several gaming sites including RPS posted about it as well. And a lot of people refrained from backing it then and the amount of hits and internet talk the game generated didn't line up with the rate of funding. Why? Well, people have already given him one answer aplenty: "if only this were on Kickstarter" said many messages and internet chatter. And he admits in his blog that IndieGoGo made some promises to help with promoting the project which didn't help at all and he was rather dissatisfied with the system.
But he also said that his initial campaign was merely OK and he reworked it significantly before going to Kickstarter. If he had not changed the campaign, I doubt it would have worked as well. Also, if he went to KS first, probably failed and then moved to IndieGogo... probably would have been funded, too.

And at the very least, they are slowly opening up. It's available to US/UK/CA now, soon adding AU & NZ to the list as well.
Just a wild guess: Are all of these countries where credit cards are more common?
Let them "open up" to Germany, then I'm impressed (does anyone actually realize we're pretty rich here, even those of us that claim to be poor?). Then again, Germany is totally backwards when it comes to weird new shit like that so-called "Internet". Guess most people here don't even know what Kickstarter OR IndieGogo, or even crowdfunding, is.
Or - even better - use PayPal. Can't be so hard to do. I seriously have no idea what KS is doing to still enforce credit cards. If they did support alternatives, there would be no doubt about the best platform. But as it is now, I'm still not convinced you can't get the same level of success with IndieGogo if you play your cards well. Again, just look at Skullgirls. A game that is exactly like hundreds other games of its kind. No idea how that could ever get as successful, but it did, on IndieGogo.

But I also forgot that KS.UK now exists. I think it is far easier for Europeans to set up a shell company in the UK than in the US and use that instead.

I went through the "hassle" of a refund once. I had to do exactly nothing. Just got 2 (or 3?) emails from PayPal instead of one (or 0?) from Amazon Payments. Oh wow...

But you are right that the gaming community seems to favor KS out of mostly irrational reasons and false rumors (like refunding on IndieGogo being a hassle, anything being wrong with not achieving 100% of a goal, etc.). And this is a factor one has to take into account when planning a campaign, so even I might end up deciding in favor of KS when the time has come.

You are being peculiarly ignorant of the subject by dissing KS on the basis of credit card only payments and then also dismissing the "hassle" of a refund on a platform that accepts alternative forms of payment some of which require extended amounts of time (from a day to a week) and sometimes even a transaction fee for the handling of a refund. Those wire transfers or money orders aren't instantaneous procedures. In the example of Germany, for instance, it takes days to transfer money from your back account to anywhere and often times, even longer to get that money back. I know first hand how troubling online banking can be. People without credit cards are practically living like internet has never been invented, what with look-up cards with tables for how to process an online order and shit. I'm not even going into PayPal and how they have a penchant for locking accounts that they find suspicious for arbitrary reasons. I remember people who couldn't donate to the Codex fundraisers because their PayPal account didn't let them.

So your personal preference is not an indicator of mesaure regarding the flexibility and the "hassle". All around, like it or not, credit cards are the faster and more flexible form of payment. That's a fact not to be argued against.

And there is the fact still that KS, despite being credit-card exclusive (even though a lot of projects give at least a PayPal option at their own discretion) is generating several times more funding than IGG despite the latter offering a wider range of payment options.

Sorry, but what connections? Do they have the famous 9th level Mass Media Coverage spell? What are they going to do? Use their paid inside journalists to spread the word about their favourite games? Probably not.

What a bland and simplistic perspective. That's not how "connections" work and I wouldn't know where to even begin to explain the "concept of making connections", an essential part of any business with more than five employees. At the simplest level, let me remind you that Kickstarter is partnered with Amazon. Let me rephrase that: Amazon has a stake in every KS project on a close, if not equal, level to KS. Now I worry that you might say "so what, why should Amazon, an international multibillion dollar company with vast networks of business and marketing, matter?" but you won't do that, will you? No Codexer can be that stupid.

I really doubt there have been many projects that just opened up a KS campaign, did nothing special and then the money started flowing in, because some KS employee liked the art style.

That was not ever an argument I raised but it is a typical one to make in the latest trend to be anti-KS and hip. Of course not. Shit doesn't happen "just because it's on KS" and to the contrary, people with experience failed as well, which is only natural.

But he also said that his initial campaign was merely OK and he reworked it significantly before going to Kickstarter. If he had not changed the campaign, I doubt it would have worked as well. Also, if he went to KS first, probably failed and then moved to IndieGogo... probably would have been funded, too.

Now you are arguing against facts, such as Frontiers having generated enough hits and enthusiasm during IGG campaign while still failing to raise funds, people telling him to switch to KS and once on KS, the project collecting in half a day the amount it did over a month at IGG and furthermore, you are proposing the exact opposite.

You are quite simply arguing against logic and evidence which is the point someone should simply stop responding to you if only to give you time to process things and maybe, with some hope, build some perspective.

Or - even better - use PayPal. Can't be so hard to do. I seriously have no idea what KS is doing to still enforce credit cards. If they did support alternatives, there would be no doubt about the best platform. But as it is now, I'm still not convinced you can't get the same level of success with IndieGogo if you play your cards well.

I suspect it might have something to do with Amazon getting a big fat cut but I wouldn't be surprised if it changed in the future and it likely will at some point as they will eventually need more than what they have now to stay ahead of the competition.

Again, just look at Skullgirls. A game that is exactly like hundreds other games of its kind. No idea how that could ever get as successful, but it did, on IndieGogo.

Indeed. Internet can be a crazy fucking place.

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
You are being peculiarly ignorant of the subject by dissing KS on the basis of credit card only payments and then also dismissing the "hassle" of a refund on a platform that accepts alternative forms of payment some of which require extended amounts of time (from a day to a week) and sometimes even a transaction fee for the handling of a refund. Those wire transfers or money orders aren't instantaneous procedures. In the example of Germany, for instance, it takes days to transfer money from your back account to anywhere and often times, even longer to get that money back. I know first hand how troubling online banking can be. People without credit cards are practically living like internet has never been invented, what with look-up cards with tables for how to process an online order and shit. I'm not even going into PayPal and how they have a penchant for locking accounts that they find suspicious for arbitrary reasons. I remember people who couldn't donate to the Codex fundraisers because their PayPal account didn't let them.

So your personal preference is not an indicator of mesaure regarding the flexibility and the "hassle". All around, like it or not, credit cards are the faster and more flexible form of payment. That's a fact not to be argued against.
I never argued that credit cards > direct debit, etc. They are different forms of payment with their own advantages and disadvantages. So please let's not start a discussion about that here.
I agree that credit cards are far more flexible, and it would indeed be better if they were more widely spread. Especially in Europe ;)
And it's also true that PayPal is very trigger happy when it comes to things they find suspicious for arbitrary reasons. That might indeed be the actual problem behind the missing love for IGG. By now PayPal agreed to be more acceptable of IGG campaigns, but the reputation damage is already done.

And there is the fact still that KS, despite being credit-card exclusive (even though a lot of projects give at least a PayPal option at their own discretion) is generating several times more funding than IGG despite the latter offering a wider range of payment options.
China has more citizens than the USA, so it must be better to sell stuff there. Wtf? So if a platform has more users and campaigns, it will see a higher amount of funding generated. In total, not necessarily for each project. Also, remember that IGG has a lot of campaigns that are MUCH smaller than those on KS. You can find many campaigns under 2k there. Or do you talk about the 44% success rate vs 34% success rate? As I said, I'm pretty sure that is mostly due to the more bullshit-campaigns that are on IGG.

What a bland and simplistic perspective. That's not how "connections" work and I wouldn't know where to even begin to explain the "concept of making connections", an essential part of any business with more than five employees. At the simplest level, let me remind you that Kickstarter is partnered with Amazon. Let me rephrase that: Amazon has a stake in every KS project on a close, if not equal, level to KS. Now I worry that you might say "so what, why should Amazon, an international multibillion dollar company with vast networks of business and marketing, matter?" but you won't do that, will you? No Codexer can be that stupid.
Oh, wow. Don't worry, I know more than enough of connections, how they work in my field and have more than enough of them ;)
So, enlighten me, how exactly is KS going to use its connections to bring a single campaign a bigger audience. I'm really curious. I do not see how their "connections" or those of Amazon could bring any single campaign a bigger focus. I certainly never saw ads for campaigns on Amazon.
Yes, KS has a higher hype itself, is constantly covered in other media and this might bring each campaign on the platform a slightly higher focus. But that is not what I would call connections. If you know someone, who knows someone, who can get you a better paid job, special information, a free tv, that is a connection. I'm really talking about what a platform can do for a single project to make it more successful.
You argue with some pseudo facts on a macro level and completely ignore that this means nothing if you cannot back it up with some actual explanation. So, yes, I'm obviously stupid enough to ask "So what?". Maybe you are able to answer. Because, again, I'm curious.

That was not ever an argument I raised but it is a typical one to make in the latest trend to be anti-KS and hip. Of course not. Shit doesn't happen "just because it's on KS" and to the contrary, people with experience failed as well, which is only natural.
Of course. Yet still people praise KS as if it was some golden cash cow and as if merely being on KS would guarantee anything. You don't, but more than enough do. I think the first argument here was more or less "They are going to have a hard time because they are not on KS". Bullshit! If a campaign fails, it is not because of the platform it is on. This is, if at all, only one factor of many. Well, assuming that the platform itself doesn't just suck. And IGG doesn't. It's less shiny that KS, as correctly stated here somewhere.

Now you are arguing against facts, such as Frontiers having generated enough hits and enthusiasm during IGG campaign while still failing to raise funds, people telling him to switch to KS and once on KS, the project collecting in half a day the amount it did over a month at IGG and furthermore, you are proposing the exact opposite.
Where the heck am I arguing against those facts? What I said was that there is no evidence that the first campaign would have been successful on Kickstarter, as it was an inferior campaign as the Frontiers dev himself said. Maybe it would have worked, but there is no guarantee for that. The actual KS campaign worked so well because it was an improved campaign and the dev had already raised a lot of interest with the former campaign.
There have been enough campaigns that switched from KS to IGG and were funded there (though all of those I know are not games). So I'm certainly not arguing against logic if I claim that the same could have worked for Frontiers.

Last edited:
Oh, wow. Don't worry, I know more than enough of connections, how they work in my field and have more than enough of them ;)
So, enlighten me, how exactly is KS going to use its connections to bring a single campaign a bigger audience. I'm really curious. I do not see how their "connections" or those of Amazon could bring any single campaign a bigger focus. I certainly never saw ads for campaigns on Amazon.
Yes, KS has a higher hype itself, is constantly covered in other media and this might bring each campaign on the platform a slightly higher focus. But that is not what I would call connections. If you know someone, who knows someone, who can get you a better paid job, special information, a free tv, that is a connection. I'm really talking about what a platform can do for a single project to make it more successful.
You argue with some pseudo facts on a macro level and completely ignore that this means nothing if you cannot back it up with some actual explanation. So, yes, I'm obviously stupid enough to ask "So what?". Maybe you are able to answer. Because, again, I'm curious.

This is like asking why you should submit your web content to Google to maximise your hits via search and strive for a place among the first page results when you have the likes of Yandex or Bing. That should be self-explanatory enough.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I'm just irrationally lazy about signing up to IndieGoGo. I would've already pledged if this was on Kickstarter. But now I'm put this on the To Do list since I have to sign up to IndieGoGo. I procrastinate a lot too. Not a good combo.

Yeah, pledging was less of a hassle than i thought it would be. Pick a pledge, enter an email and straight to Paypal. Bam.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I don't know. You guys might be lying about how easy it is. Or I might be stupider than you think. This is all too stressful.

Plus, I'm an American too.

Magellan

Augur
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I don't know. You guys might be lying about how easy it is. Or I might be stupider than you think. This is all too stressful.

I had never used it before, but it was seriously a breeze. And I'm a dumb American too. ;) LOL

It's a trap!

CX9Ok.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom