Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We could... but that would be boring. And we don't like boring even more. :M

Besides, maybe they are going to extract all of her secrets along with her brain, damaging the goods. We can't have that!
ggmain20031210.jpg

Nevill

Arcane
I live to serve. :salute:

Also, I was voting for C myself until I thought that B could be even more fun. The sooner people will know we are covering for a fugitive, the sooner we can start pigeoning stuff! :happytrollboy:

archaen

Cipher
Patron
I don't see how we can be held responsible if we do B even if they are telling the truth. We are alone in an alley when 6 suspicious men, not guards;
Six rough looking men
accosted us and said they were were collecting a bounty for the Governor; of which I have heard nothing about after hanging out in the city taverns all day. As I wasn't born yesterday, and did not want to be responsible for allowing rapine to happen when I could intervene, I secreted the woman away from her attackers while doing no injury to their person.

Nevill

Arcane
'Responsible' as in 'get an accusation followed by a fair and public trial'? Probably not.

Any other form of responsibility is up in the air, though. It would depend on how sincere the guards were, and how badly the governor wants the woman.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Before the next update arrives, I just realized that I forgot to put in the vote for how Erdrick will be introducing himself at the moment. Choices are:

A. Erdrick Mercant
B. Vaalgrahf
C. Deckard Cant
D. Adahn
E. Noname
F. Toto
G. Manpigeon
H. Your own suggestion

a cut of domestic sheep prime

H - (Trider Mccraken)>D

In the TRADITION of fantasy villains everywhere, we shall use an anagram of our own name.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

The other option was Dickert Cranmer, but somehow that reminded me of...

Crickard Menter
Crickard Merten
Mccard Kreitner
Mccraken Trider
Mccarter Kinder
Mccarter Kidner
Cranmer Dickert
Cranmer Detrick
Cranmer Tedrick
Tranmer Cedrick

Nevill

Arcane
Mr. Recreant Dick. :M
lightbane B>A F
Smashing Axe C>A H (Trider Mccraken)
asxetos C
Nevill B F
Gobblecock B H (Mr. Recreant Dick)
Azira C>B H (Trider Mccraken)
Jester C
Elfberserker B F
Kipeci B
archaen B
GreyViper C
Storyfag C
Lambchop19 B H (Trider Mccraken)
Grimgravy A>B H (Trider Mccraken)
Baltika9 A
ScubaV C
Rex Feral B>C A
TOME A>C
Kz3r0 B G
Kayerts C H (Tnacrem Kcirdre)

A - 3 (1) Grimgravy, TOME
B - 9 (10)
C - 7 (8)

A - 1
F - 3
G - 1
H (Trider Mccraken) - 4
H (Mr. Recreant Dick) - 1
H (Tnacrem Kcirdre) - 1

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
I am going to against the majority and vote F. There's something funny with a "fearsome" name like this one. :lol: However, it lacks a surname. What about "Toto Allenbeing"? I'm sure this name will totally not be suspicious at all.:M

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Voting for F in naming vote.
It's short and funny, there is no need to bother over long and complicated fake names.

Plus I like the idea of hearing " Preapere yourself you fiendish evil overlord TOTO!!!!!!!"

Nevill

Arcane
Throwing myself in with Toto lot, unless someone comes with a clever anagram. Trider doesn't do it for me, and neither does Mccraken. If it was McKraken, though... :mhd:

ScubaV

Prophet
Deckard Cain Cant, fuck yeah!

C > H (Trider Mccraken)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom