Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Man that screen looks goooood. :bounce:

so i picked up an old save after not playing for a long time, and I can't remember if there's a way to hide/click through doors if an enemy is behind one like in this image?

9W5ko4G.png

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm trying not to spoil myself, being so close to release I've decided not to play the early access game yet.

But a question, do you control a full party, or just one character + AI guided companions?

I'm trying not to spoil myself, being so close to release I've decided not to play the early access game yet.

But a question, do you control a full party, or just one character + AI guided companions?

one dude(tte), no companions. it's you against a fucked up world of mutants and scumbags, and you're going to that world your bitch.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

one dude(tte), no companions. it's you against a fucked up world of mutants and scumbags, and you're going to that world your bitch.
There are moments when you will have some help but they are controlled by the AI and only for specific battles.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
OST mp3s were delivered to Styg this week. Id wager it wont be much longer till full release.

I hope you are not fucking with us, or holy spirit will come for you with terrible vengeance

goetia_girls_cthulhu_priestess_witch.gif

Which movie is that from?

When Tentacle Met Orifice

It's part of the collection "Hottest Import Features":
-Schoolgirl Everything
-Platoontang
-Soiled Train Seats
-Mangalicious Androgyny
-Prove She's Not 18!
-Mechapunani
-When Tentacle Met Orifice
-The 2004 Enemasters

noob question: how much is underrail on rails? i mean, the most fun i have with rpgs with tactical combat is when i reach a point i can go around looking for preys, or when, like in fallout, i can follow caravans and lend a hand in random encounters, looting equipment i didn't earn or deserve.
am i going to have a similar experience or is it something like deus ex, with many approaches to a single series of problems?

Kem0sabe

Arcane
noob question: how much is underrail on rails? i mean, the most fun i have with rpgs with tactical combat is when i reach a point i can go around looking for preys, or when, like in fallout, i can follow caravans and lend a hand in random encounters, looting equipment i didn't earn or deserve.
am i going to have a similar experience or is it something like deus ex, with many approaches to a single series of problems?
It's very non linear, you have a main quest that pulls you in certain directions, but exploration is very free form.

Ninjerk

Arcane
There are no questions, there is only :incline:

Zdzisiu

Arcane

After the tutorial quests you are free to go anywhere you want and try to deal with anybody you meet. But you would have to have some big balls to tackle the more difficult challenges on low levels, but the loot would be good, thats for sure.

Alfons

Prophet
I wouldn't stray too far until you finished the second main quest. Even if you can handle the encounters there are just too many dead ends before the game opens up.

i just noticed today is november 30th. shouldn't had this game been out for a while now? i heard last weeks of november.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom