Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

IntraGalactic League of Sims

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Whoa :shock:

4.jpg

Thundarr wins!

Menno

Novice
Stacey, with all these posers around, I think its time we developed a SOOPER SEKRET handshake along with a code phrase. Something like "HEEZAH! Ceti Alpha VI reporting." while motioning with your hands the universal hand symbol for jerking off.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Monte Carlo said:
BATTLE OF THE PLANETS!!!

Anime in the days before they even realised it was anime.

I remember that show. That was back in the 1970s.

XJEDX said:
I think it might have been one of the Insecticons from around '85 or so generation of the toys.

I'd have to go with insecticon as well. Don't know if that's right, but that's what it looks like given the claws and the coloration.

EEVIAC

Erudite
Its not an Insecticons.

transinsect3.jpg

I found this site - Seibertron - which seems pretty extensive on Transformers information. Here's their summary page for UK issue #314, no mention of who's on the front cover. By the way, they've got stats on all the Transformers - pretty scary.

Sammael

Liturgist
Azael said:
Ah, the nostalgia. The UK edition (translated) of the comic was what we got here. I had almost every number of it (well, that's probably a stretch), but made the dumb decision to give them all away a couple of years ago. Anyone remember what these guys were called.
That's Scorponok, Decepticon Headmaster leader, fighting Shockwave.

The scale sucks. Scorponok is supposed to turn into a city, while Shockwave turns into a gun (although he doesn't shrink like Megatron does).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
... and that concludes our Transformer mystery for this week.

Next week, we ponder the age old question "Where does Optimus Prime's trailer go when he turns from a truck into robot form?"

... and stay tuned folks, because after that we ask "Why the hell can the Autobots fly like Superman in some episodes, but not in others?"

Anonymous

I sim a nuclear bomb.

You all fail your saving rolls vs. explosions.

Sammael

Liturgist
DarkUnderlord said:
Next week, we ponder the age old question "Where does Optimus Prime's trailer go when he turns from a truck into robot form?"
Urrr... subspace?

... and stay tuned folks, because after that we ask "Why the hell can the Autobots fly like Superman in some episodes, but not in others?"
Because Chuck Cuevas was Hasbro/Takara's continuity consultant?

Monte Carlo

Liturgist
I had a pleasantly erotic dream concerning the lovely Keira Knightley last night. Does that count as "simming"?

Cheers
MC

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Sammael said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Urrr... subspace?
You read that article too huh?

Sabotai

Liturgist
Monte Carlo said:
:: Laughs even harder ::

If Stacey is in fact trolling, then we've all been seriously and rather elegantly "owned" (as I believe youngsters say nowadays in online discourse). It was worth it though, 'cuz it was funny.

MC
Judging by her website I'm pretty certain she is dead-serious. Actually it's kind of sad for a website that is up and running for almost two months now. The only people posting on the fora are Stacey and her moderator Lt Col MacKenzie.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Sammael said:
That's Scorponok, Decepticon Headmaster leader, fighting Shockwave.

The scale sucks. Scorponok is supposed to turn into a city, while Shockwave turns into a gun (although he doesn't shrink like Megatron does).

Ah, that's it. He joined forces with the Autobots to fight Unicron and got wasted by the very same. Scary that I can remember stuff like this, yet can't remember the shit I learn in economics lectures.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Azael said:
Ah, that's it. He joined forces with the Autobots to fight Unicron and got wasted by the very same. Scary that I can remember stuff like this, yet can't remember the shit I learn in economics lectures.

I remember pretty much every endlevel boss pattern and tactics from most games i've played to this day and i've forgotten over 95% of what i learned in classes like Art History :shock:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Unless it's presented in a more enjoyable format: Spells of Gold :wink:

Vault Dweller

Developer
No clue. I'm one of those who believes that the world is flat and things like Russia, China, and Australia are totally made up and that all allegedly cool games that are being allegedly developed there never existed in the first place. Ther real question to consider is this: if China isn't real, who or what is Exitium? Blows your mind, doesn't it?

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Ther real question to consider is this: if China isn't real, who or what is Exitium? Blows your mind, doesn't it?

A runaway governmental AI with a high level of gramatical accurateness but poor selection of representative meatware? :shock:

/jk

Vault Dweller

Developer
Let's ask Exitium about these accusations. Exitium, are the rumors that you are a runaway governmental AI true?

Exitium said:
Observation: Complaining about that is amountable to typical retarded meatbag behavior.
:shock:

DrattedTin

Liturgist
Nonsense.

He's as normal as you and me.

The meatbags are onto us, Exitium. Deploy the man-eating hobo 'bots.

Spazmo

Erudite
I knew it--the day of hobo reckoning is here. folks. There is no real poverty in the Western World. It's all a front for the Chinese ninja killbots. Don't let the slanteyes win! We can take the streets back from the evil disguised murder robots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom